Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Per multiple media reports, the Magic have waived Solomon Jones. The roster is now down to 13 players after waiving Hedo the other day.

There's no way to know that yet. Basically we're going to have cap space to sign at least one elite guy in the future to pair with our draft pick. If we draft Embiid, it's likely Vuc will be traded at some point in the next few years in order to strengthen another part of our lineup.

We could end up with Wiggins and Kevin Love. Then Harris would become expendable. What if Harden wanted out in Houston and wanted to come to orlando? We could end up trading Harris and Oladipo as part of a package to get him.

Caron Butler was a part of Miami's rebuild until he wasn't. Jeff Green was a part of OKC's rebuild until he wasn't.

Unless Vuc, Harris, or Oladipo show they can be top 3 players at their position there's nothing stopping us from trading them. That's why a ? Remains in my name.

I think that embiid and nick can play with eachother.

I think they compliment one another.

We're totally trading one player for two

Kbai... Afflalo? or is it Big Baby or Nelson.... Or is Henny going to pull off a Funke

So last night we were dusted again.....This time losing by 30pts... our starting 5 had these amazing stats:

PF - Glen Davis - 9pts, 11 reb

SF - Tobias Harris - 2pts, 5 reb

C - Nikola Vucevic - 2pts, 8 reb

PG - Jameer Nelson - 3pts, 3reb, 4 ast

SG - Arron Afflalo - 12pts, 3reb, 4 ast

OUR STARTING FIVE COULD ONLY PUT UP 28 POINTS TOTAL... TOTAL..... AS IN THE WHOLE GAME.

I know there is the tanking issue.... but im not sure we are actually trying to tank... I am beginning to think that we are really this bad, and that the system we have is really this bad. Our defense is really bad.

Which only starts the burning question of.... When do start talking about a coaching change... after we get #1 or #2 pick this year... or after we get the #1 or #2 pick for next year.

So last night we were dusted again.....This time losing by 30pts... our starting 5 had these amazing stats:

PF - Glen Davis - 9pts, 11 reb

SF - Tobias Harris - 2pts, 5 reb

C - Nikola Vucevic - 2pts, 8 reb

PG - Jameer Nelson - 3pts, 3reb, 4 ast

SG - Arron Afflalo - 12pts, 3reb, 4 ast

OUR STARTING FIVE COULD ONLY PUT UP 28 POINTS TOTAL... TOTAL..... AS IN THE WHOLE GAME.

I know there is the tanking issue.... but im not sure we are actually trying to tank... I am beginning to think that we are really this bad, and that the system we have is really this bad. Our defense is really bad.

Which only starts the burning question of.... When do start talking about a coaching change... after we get #1 or #2 pick this year... or after we get the #1 or #2 pick for next year.

So many of our shots where blocked, 10 in total according to ESPN … of which DeAndre Jordan feasted with 8 of them … while we only dished 1 … good grief! aside from the possibility of him being showcased trying for a trade, do y'all think that BBD should be starting and playing so many minutes?