Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Tobias is coming back baby!!!

Last 4 games:

16.25 points, 7.75 boards, and 2 assists per game on 45% shooting.

I think our core of Oladipo, Harris and Vooch has some great potential. Keep growing boys!!!

Tobias is coming back baby!!!

Last 4 games:

16.25 points, 7.75 boards, and 2 assists per game on 45% shooting.

I think our core of Oladipo, Harris and Vooch has some great potential. Keep growing boys!!!

I said earlier that he would be balling big time by mid January and it looks like he is right on schedule. He sure makes watching the games more enjoyable.

I said earlier that he would be balling big time by mid January and it looks like he is right on schedule. He sure makes watching the games more enjoyable.

Since we have been using him at pf more, he has done better.

I fill bad for andrew. He was one of our better players. He even improved our defense. I think it is important to trade baby so we can give our young bigs time.

• Upvote 1

I have not been able to watch any games recently. Anyone want to give a run down on how each or at least a few players (Tobias, Victor etc) have been playing? Stats only tell so much of a story

I have not been able to watch any games recently. Anyone want to give a run down on how each or at least a few players (Tobias, Victor etc) have been playing? Stats only tell so much of a story

Victor has been doing good in half court with playmaking but is having issues with double teams. He has shown some flashes of greatness.

Harris finally hit some three last night but has been having issues with jump shot. He has played both sf and pf. starting at sf. He is shaping into form.

Andrew has road the pine to make time for harris. Andrew was balling before the benching happened. Playing much better defense and hitting 3s.

AA is playing like an allstar. killing people in the post and off screens

Nelson has been playing well as a play maker and his 3s are falling

Nick has been doing the normal double double action

Harkless still can not shot but is trying to find other way to get time.

Baby has played well. Mid range shot falling and hustle plays. He even hit a late game 3 this year.

No shows are Quinn, Jones and Lamb

• Upvote 2

Victor has been doing good in half court with playmaking but is having issues with double teams. He has shown some flashes of greatness.

Harris finally hit some three last night but has been having issues with jump shot. He has played both sf and pf. starting at sf. He is shaping into form.

Andrew has road the pine to make time for harris. Andrew was balling before the benching happened. Playing much better defense and hitting 3s.

AA is playing like an allstar. killing people in the post and off screens

Nelson has been playing well as a play maker and his 3s are falling

Nick has been doing the normal double double action

Harkless still can not shot but is trying to find other way to get time.

Baby has played well. Mid range shot falling and hustle plays. He even hit a late game 3 this year.

No shows are Quinn, Jones and Lamb

Great recap of the team!

I would bet that one of these three arent part of the "core" in the longterm

Calm down, Pony! You're probably right, thought that's the core I see from this group.

I would bet that one of these three arent part of the "core" in the longterm

and who is more likely to be gone, according to your theory? for me, and I'm no expert, seems illogic to think that Vic or Nik will be prescinded with … so, whose left? Tobias?

and who is more likely to be gone, according to your theory? for me, and I'm no expert, seems illogic to think that Vic or Nik will be prescinded with … so, whose left? Tobias?

There's no way to know that yet. Basically we're going to have cap space to sign at least one elite guy in the future to pair with our draft pick. If we draft Embiid, it's likely Vuc will be traded at some point in the next few years in order to strengthen another part of our lineup.

We could end up with Wiggins and Kevin Love. Then Harris would become expendable. What if Harden wanted out in Houston and wanted to come to orlando? We could end up trading Harris and Oladipo as part of a package to get him.

Caron Butler was a part of Miami's rebuild until he wasn't. Jeff Green was a part of OKC's rebuild until he wasn't.

Unless Vuc, Harris, or Oladipo show they can be top 3 players at their position there's nothing stopping us from trading them. That's why a ? Remains in my name.

• Upvote 2

There's no way to know that yet. Basically we're going to have cap space to sign at least one elite guy in the future to pair with our draft pick. If we draft Embiid, it's likely Vuc will be traded at some point in the next few years in order to strengthen another part of our lineup.

We could end up with Wiggins and Kevin Love. Then Harris would become expendable. What if Harden wanted out in Houston and wanted to come to orlando? We could end up trading Harris and Oladipo as part of a package to get him.

Caron Butler was a part of Miami's rebuild until he wasn't. Jeff Green was a part of OKC's rebuild until he wasn't.

Unless Vuc, Harris, or Oladipo show they can be top 3 players at their position there's nothing stopping us from trading them. That's why a ? Remains in my name.

+ … the future's bright … no doubt!