Sign in to follow this  
Magicprfan

I think is time to change our lineup

Yeh this should have happened a LONG time ago!

I would like to see

Arroyo or Diener/Jameer

Bogans/Redick

Ariza/Hill/Hedo

Darko

Dwight

I know it is inexperienced but I would like to see more of JJ and Trevor, and I think the only way they are going to excel is to get more minutes

Jameer needs to be the spark off the bench, he is simply not getting it done as a starter but I have serious concerns that Arroyo or Diener are going to be no great improvement.

Hey guys, been a while since I was here. I haven't even been watching too many games. Just checking the final box score. I see things haven't changed however, I still see that Coach Hill is ruining the team. Well, I hope that if we do get put out of the playoff hunt that he will start playing with the line-up a little. Hang in there magic fans, Hill will get fired sooner or later.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Jameer needs to be the spark off the bench, he is simply not getting it done as a starter but I have serious concerns that Arroyo or Diener are going to be no great improvement.

Ok, who signed on with my buddy Adam's username?

This should have happened at the beginning of the season!

Starters

Jameer Nelson

J.J. Redick

Trevor Ariza

Dwight Howard

Darko Milicic

Second Line

Carlos Arroyo/Travis Diener

Keyon Dooling/Keith Bogans

Hedo Turkoglu

James Augustine

Tony Battie

Inactive List:

Grant Hill

Pat Garrity

Bo Outlaw

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

Ok, who signed on with my buddy Adam's username?

LOL! It pained me to say LOD, I still have no doubt that Jameer is a superb talent but at the moment he is almost non-existent in games lately, I think as a scorer off the bench or even a part-time 2 guard if we were to pick up a new PG in FA, he would excel and give us what we all know he can - 20ppg!

I don't think that Arroyo or Diener has what it takes to replace him though BUT they should at least get a shot if Jameer doesn't start improving!

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

Hey guys, been a while since I was here. I haven't even been watching too many games. Just checking the final box score. I see things haven't changed however, I still see that Coach Hill is ruining the team. Well, I hope that if we do get put out of the playoff hunt that he will start playing with the line-up a little. Hang in there magic fans, Hill will get fired sooner or later.

Hill is to be retained for the remainder of his contract, according to serial-liar Otis Smith.

"His support for Brian Hill appears to be genuine", according to local media, referring to Otis Smith's unending support for our much-lamented head coach.

It would be great see in the starter lineup:

PG- CARLOS ARROYO

SG- JAMEER NELSON OR JJ

SF- TREVOR ARIZA

PF- DARKO

C- HOWARD

AS A SECOND LINEUP

PG- TRAVIS DIENER

SG- JAMEER OR JJ

SF- GRANT HILL OR BOGANS

PF- HEDO

C- TONY BATTIE

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I couldn't say it any better, we have serious needs at the guard positions.

Note to Otis: There's a reason Jameer was still available in the draft, he's to short to be an effective starter in the NBA! Aparantly the other GM's saw this !!!!