Miller4Prez66

Magic @ 76ers

I am also enjoying the sound of JJ and Jameer's value increasing for this organization going forward. The jury is still out on BBD, I am never really sure of his place and value in the grand scheem of things!! I say trade him in the off season if possible!

This is why a "total" rebuild is laughable. We at least need someone to bring the ball up the court and run the offense. If not, the result will be chaos. Thus, given our team, I see us keeping at least Jameer or JJ.

• Upvote 1

This is why a "total" rebuild is laughable. We at least need someone to bring the ball up the court and run the offense. If not, the result will be chaos. Thus, given our team, I see us keeping at least Jameer or JJ.

I think Jameer stays with us and will eventually be a bench option unti he retires

I like how Turk, in the midst of one of the worst shooting seasons ever, decided that during a 10-0 Sixers run he'd take a one-foot fall away jumper that didn't even graze rim.

I also liked how Will Smith left at half time. I'm impressed he lasted that long.