Soul Bro

Magic vs. Nets Game Thread - Jan. 28, 2013

Very happy to see Hark get some real PT and boy did his long ball look nice!

Harkless looked good as did Vucevic. The rest of the team looked like crap and looked like they didn't even want to be there honestly. Looks like some of the players have checked out at this point.

sportsdivide.com

Harkless looked good as did Vucevic. The rest of the team looked like crap and looked like they didn't even want to be there honestly. Looks like some of the players have checked out at this point.

sportsdivide.com

I feel that battling hard and losing close games by a few possessions or less has really tired out the team. I look to see the team rejuvenated when they go to MSG on Wednesday. I can't believe we got swept by the Nets in the season series.

Hey look at the bright side... we are getting mostly very entertaining games while we work our way down to the most shots at ping pong ball #1. I'd love to hear the trade offers we are getting right now... somehow I have a feeling we end up with that Toronto pick in a multi-team deal!

I feel that battling hard and losing close games by a few possessions or less has really tired out the team. I look to see the team rejuvenated when they go to MSG on Wednesday. I can't believe we got swept by the Nets in the season series.

I don't know why that would surprise you. The Nets are much better than the Magic.