Beast From The East

Magic Vs Bulls 1/2/12

Also, Why is the whole team settling for mostly jump shots?

Because they are a jumpshooting team that is playing a very good defensive team. No one should be surprised if the Magic struggle to score in this game.

What I dislike is when someone plays their heart out and the rest of the team is at fault for the majority of the loss.

We also have zero help from officials. It's bad as it is, but when Davis comes back it'll be all the more apparent. Our big guys are hacked thoroughly. It's like the officials are still calling like Dwight is still here but not giving us any benefit of having star-to-the-line-status.

In addition to being a pretty damn good jump shooting team, it's not wonder we don't see more driving - what's the point of sacrificing your body when the prospects of an and-1 just isn't in your favor?

In the long run though, I think the bias will benefit us in the draft, so whatever. I just hope all the players know we still appreciate the close games like this - it's remarkable how much better it is watching a team with heart over ego.

Ish is so boo boo. I think I'd rather have JJ run the backup point while Moore is out.

Also, Does anybody know what's going on with Harkless?

Rookie Magic SF Maurice Harkless is unhappy, and understandably so, after not playing in the last two games against the Miami Heat and the Chicago Bulls. Harkless started 20 consecutive games before being benched, the move coinciding with the return of Hedo Turkoglu. When I asked Harkless what coach Jacque Vaughn told him, Harkless said, tersely, "Nothing." Surely, Vaughn explained him his reasoning. "He didn't tell me anything," Harkless said. Orlando Sentinel