Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Would you trade Darko to Bulls for Nocioni and a 1st rounder?

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

That's funny. Also some mirrors make you look better than you are. I've got one of those. Helps to turn the lights down low.

Unfortunately, there isn't a mirror on this entire planet that could make Brian Hill a better coach.

First of all, I wouldn't want to get rid of Darko period.

Secondly, I don't know where we would fit Nocioni into our roster. We already have three SF, and I wouldn't give him time over Turk or Ariza. We need a scorer, not another role player. We already have plenty of those.

Now, for Deng, I'll maybe consider it!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Alright guys, the Chicago media is at it again. They are desperate for a low-post scoring threat. I found this in this morning's Chicago Sun-Times:

quote:

If Paxson isn't able to swing a major deal for a big man, he might be tempted to use Andres Nocioni (a restricted free agent) as trade bait for a decent big man. Maybe the Orlando Magic could be enticed into a Nocioni-for-Darko Milicic trade, which would be a deal that could benefit both teams.

I haven't followed the Bulls this year. I know Nocioni has had some injuries but he did play in the playoffs.

I need the opinions of the great basketball minds on this board.

What do you guys think about this proposed deal?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/jackson/393258,CST-SPT-jax20.article

As I stated when I posted this the Bulls are desperate for low-post scoring. They are going to shop hard this summer to solve that problem. If they can't find a trading partner wouldn't we kind of have them over a barrel a little?

In other words, if they become desperate maybe we could pry someone else besides Nocioni from their roster. I don't follow them but most people say they have good, young talent.

What player or players on their roster are worth pursuing using Darko as the bait?

Honestly I am not really a fan of Nocioni, we need a guy who can score, I would trade Darko for Deng, would the Bulls be willign to deal Deng though.

If they are deseperate maybe we can swing Deng and Brown for Darko.

Darko and a 1st. I dont think so. that is to much. It would take alot to get darko if i was the GM, and Nocioni by him self would not be enough, and I smiled at the draft pick.