Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

quote:
Originally posted by TheJambo:

Here is the trades that would help all involved.

Orlando Trades:

Arroyo and rights to Fran

For:

Atlanta: Zaza

----------------------------------------

Then trade:

G Hill and James Augustine and a future 2nd rounder:

For:

Nets: Vince Carter (if Nets know he is leaving anyway, might as well get a young Big and a pick)

Our New Line-up:::::::::>

Jameer/ Travis/ Dooling

Vince/ Bogans/ Reddick

Hedo/ Ariza

Darko/ Battie

Howard/ Zaza

Extras Inactive:

Bo

PG

This way we still have Dooling, Bogans and Hedo as trade Bait, for any other holes we may want to fill.

That's what I'm talking about, but NJ would want more. The Zaza trade is a no-brainer. It would secure us in case Darko signed elsewhere this summer.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by TheJambo:

Here is the trades that would help all involved.

Orlando Trades:

Arroyo and rights to Fran

For:

Atlanta: Zaza

----------------------------------------

Then trade:

G Hill and James Augustine and a future 2nd rounder:

For:

Nets: Vince Carter (if Nets know he is leaving anyway, might as well get a young Big and a pick)

Our New Line-up:::::::::>

Jameer/ Travis/ Dooling

Vince/ Bogans/ Reddick

Hedo/ Ariza

Darko/ Battie

Howard/ Zaza

Extras Inactive:

Bo

PG

This way we still have Dooling, Bogans and Hedo as trade Bait, for any other holes we may want to fill.

That's what I'm talking about, but NJ would want more. The Zaza trade is a no-brainer. It would secure us in case Darko signed elsewhere this summer.

What about a variation on this trade. Soul Bro, I believe you are right and New Jersey would probably want more so.....

Atlanta gets Carlos Arroyo and Fran Vasquez

New Jersey gets Grant Hill and ZaZa Pachulia

Orlando gets Vince Carter and Antoine Wright (or another player with a similiar salary)

Getting a decent big guy in Pachulia and Hill might be more enticing. We don't get an upgrade at the PF or center spot but we get Carter. Atlanta gets a starting point guard out of the deal. It is just a thought.

I am not sure they would want more, because they would still have Cap space, a young big in Augie and a future 2nd round pick. This way they get a couple young guys and expiring contract, so they can re-tool... I would even throw in Dooling if we had to, I guess.

are the Nets even entertaining offers for vc,I would think if there in the playoff picture they would wan't to keep him for this season,but if he comes to O-town this offseason,then they won't get anything for him.

Athena, thanks for the post. Though I don't agree with it, this made me laugh out loud:

Originally posted by GrizzWiz:

Frankly, I think the odds are higher for me to become a human diamond mine than for Darko to become a star in the NBA.

Does anyone know the Net's message board, I looked on there website and could not find one? I could have overlooked it I guess??? Just thought I would see what they were saying about VC pending Free Agency, and trade possibilities.

here's a mega deal,Memphis sends out,Paol,Hakeem,Dante Jones,Memphis gets,Hedo,Darko,Carlos. Jersey sends out,VC,receive Paol,Dante Jones. Orlando sends out Hedo,Darko,Arroyo,Orlando receives VC,Hakeem.

Ugh I Don't like the ideas of most of yall trades. You are basically trading half out team away. Heres The List Who I Wouldn't Mind Trading

Garrity

Darko

Arroyo Or Diener (One Of Them)

Dooling

G-Hill (hate to do it but if we get a good deal i say go for it