Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

How about Paul Pierce? Havent seen his name pop-up in any trade rumors yet but he seems like a likely candidate to get traded. The Celtics are awful and in the process of rebuilding. Personally i think the combo of Hill's contract and the rights to Fran and Deiner/Dooling/Arroyo could land us pretty much any player available riggt now. And in my opinion we need to make a move right now wether its for VCor anyone else.

I just dont want vc. you guys say what g-hill damages this offence vc would do the same thing! get ray allen more of a team player he wont demand the ball that much.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

I just dont want vc. you guys say what g-hill damages this offence vc would do the same thing! get ray allen more of a team player he wont demand the ball that much.

Ray Allen would be perfect. We really need to go after him. I hope Otis is.

He is good big man, who knows how to play his part with a team.... I would sign him I was the magic, but I dont know who I would trade for him....

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

Dan Gadzuric

hoopshype article

YAY/NAY?

I like that he plays hard when given the opportunity, but I don't have much interest in this guy for us.

Agree. Plus, he is WAY overpaid.

What about Arroyo for Pollard & Pavlovic? we can see how they work out and if we dont like them both are expiring contracts

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

I say lets send Darko,Travis,garrity to Memphis for Gasol. Is Gerald Wallace a free agent after this season?

Gerald is a free agent not this season but next season. and whats with all this want for pau? we dont need a big contract for a big man. we just need another good body up front.