Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Wizards @ Magic 7PM EST 12/19

I had the same thing happen in a game a few years back. Shoulder popped out of joint but I didn't tear anything. Doctor popped it back in (hurt worse than the injury) but I was able to start shooting again in 3 days with some residual pain. I was a bit gun shy gong to the hole for a bit but after about 2 weeks it didn't hurt at all. I'm hoping the same for Big Baby.

Denton? You know Denton?

worst case is torn labrum and then he's out for the season btw.

No.. A full tear would require surgery resulting in season ending.. A partial or mild tear which he has would be rehab and timetable uncertain based on how rehab heals the tear.

And no.. Denton is MEDIA.. I know someone on the training team.

No.. A full tear would require surgery resulting in season ending.. A partial or mild tear which he has would be rehab and timetable uncertain based on how rehab heals the tear.

Is Dwight staying????

• Upvote 4

I happen to be fully versed in the Sports Medicine world...like totally 100% fully. I am also besties with the top end of the Magic Training team. The honcho.

Also, a full tear does not always necessitate surgery and partial tears could require surgery. We're talking about the possibilities of cartilage death and erosion based on loss of blood flow as a direct result of the labrum being torn, shifted or otherwise jarred. Often times mild dislocations can require surgery as the cartilage has suffered massive trauma even though the dislocation is relatively mild.

• Upvote 1