Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs. Timberwolves

Afflao is a ball hog and never passes the ball. He isn't a team player. Watch when he gets the ball, he shoots it every time. He isn't Kobe.

AA had 3 assists, same as Harden had tonight. Nelson had 12 assists and JJ with 7. Great gut it out win with 31 assists and only losing on the boards by 1 to a good rebounding team :D

Afflao is a ball hog and never passes the ball. He isn't a team player. Watch when he gets the ball, he shoots it every time. He isn't Kobe.

Are we watching the same player? I've never felt like he forces up shots.

December schedule is weak. The team needs to nab as many wins as it can.

So true. The next six games all look winable. Is winable a word?

To show how well this team has been passing this season, there's 2 different stats I want to throw out there (all courtesy to the great Basketball-Reference.com)

1st - This year the Magic already have 9 games with 25+ assists, with a total of 24 games played, or 37.5% of the games. Last year they had 13 of those games total, or 16% of the total games.

2nd - This year, there has been 3 games with 30+ assists, including tonight's game. That doesn't seem like much, except if you go back the 8 years prior with you know who, there were 8 games total with 30+ assists.

Good stuff. I'm actually moving this to the Regular Season Thread so it doesn't get lost. Thx

Are we watching the same player? I've never felt like he forces up shots.

I watched the game and I have to agree bro. He passed when needed abs never felt like he was ball hogging at all. Great team win by the Magic. They never gave up