Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Not a fan of Kyler but here is his take.

•Steve Kyler

Looking more and more likely JJ is moved… not sure Orlando feels like they “have” to move JJ, but there are offers meeting Orlando’s price. They’ll try and jockey a little more out of it and that is where another player might come into it.

I know Orlando would love to move Glen Davis, Al Harrington and Hedo Turkoglu, but all of them have their own issues… injured, suspended, health status unclear.

I think it will be JJ and that is about it and there is just too much talk surrounding JJ to think Orlando doesn’t make a deal with him.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Source says Bucks, Pacers, Spurs, 76ers trying hardest on JJ Redick.

I really like this. The sixers have a few young players and their pick is most promising.

The bucks can provide us with dalembert while we give them either harrington or baby. Their pick should be nice too

I really like this. The sixers have a few young players and their pick is most promising.

The bucks can provide us with dalembert while we give them either harrington or baby. Their pick should be nice too

The Sixers 1st rounder is already committed to the Heat (lottery protected) and they already owe us a 1st rounder in 2015 from the Howard trade. They only have players and 2nd rounders to offer since you can't trade picks in consecutive years.

Spurs would have to involve taking on one of our bad contracts or getting a 3rd team involved that can offer a high 1st rounder.

Maybe Stephen Jackson's expiring...we waive Jackson and he rejoins the Spurs in a month for the playoff run.

The Sixers 1st rounder is already committed to the Heat (lottery protected) and they already owe us a 1st rounder in 2015 from the Howard trade. They only have players and 2nd rounders to offer since you can't trade picks in consecutive years.

That is correct. I forgot aboult the heat trade on last year draft.

I still like moultrie and a second round pick

Or turner for jj :)

Who inserted Malware on page 91?!?!

No one inserted malware. I believe someone hosted an avatar image that was originally hosted on a sight that has been flagged for malware. Big difference.

Can someone check and verify that the issue has been resolved? I think I cleared it up, but I need someone else to verify that the warning no longer shows up (because I removed the image).