Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Marshall? No thanks.

It's more about exchanging AA (and his contract) for some young talent. I'd be fine just getting Phoenix's other first in some deal.

Ultimately, my dream would be to re-sign JJ and trade AA.

• Upvote 1

I like Marshall, he is probably better than any other point in this year's draft. I'm not sure if I would do it at the expense of JJ though.

If we could get Marshall and a pick while getting out from under Afflalo's contract, why would we not do it? Helps the tank, frees up cap space, gets us a young PG who I still believe can be a really good player, and a draft pick.

I like Marshall, he is probably better than any other point in this year's draft. I'm not sure if I would do it at the expense of JJ though.

Yeah, there's this guy named "Damian Lillard". Not sure if you've heard of him...

In regards to Marshall, I'd rather draft a PG this coming draft. Much more variety and much more talent at the position.

Yeah, there's this guy named "Damian Lillard". Not sure if you've heard of him...

I believe he's referring to this year's (2013) draft. And for the record, I believe Smart is a better prospect than Marshall.

I believe he's referring to this year's (2013) draft. And for the record, I believe Smart is a better prospect than Marshall.

Ahhhh, my mistake.

Yeah, this coming class is much deeper at PG. I'm not so sure Marshall is the better of the group.

From the limited time I've watched Marshall play, I'd say he's similar to Jose Calderon, but like I said, I haven't watched him a tremendous amount. Might be better defensively, but he's big, understands offense, not quite the shooter (yet?) and is a great passer.