Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Whenever some random argumentative poster calls people "pathetic" on this board, my Curran sensors go off the charts.

Probably because you live with him

The Portland bench is just terrible... If they're in the hunt for the playoffs by the deadline i'm sure they'd be willing to give up a fair bit for some scoring off the bench e.g. Redick or Moore.

The Jazz could do better.

I like the trade for the Jazz. They got 3 players they could realy use.

Nelson: Starting PG (becouse of the injury from Mo Williams) and good leader

JJ: Starting SG and good shooter

Davis: Leader for there young bigs with a good contract

All they have to give up is a player who isn't anyway on the team next season (jefferson) and a young avarage player.

Anyone else have Chrome block pg. 12?

Would anyone trade our 1st this year to say...the Pistons (Bobcats, Kings, whatever) for their 1st next year?

In a heartbeat.

We need Redick for various reasons, Why trade him, when we can trade Meer, Affalo (he does not impress me, he looks like a octopus when he has the ball, all his legs and arms are flying everywhere and he is not consistent, Don't care for him.)

We need a PG badly!!

Anyone else have Chrome block pg. 12?

Would anyone trade our 1st this year to say...the Pistons (Bobcats, Kings, whatever) for their 1st next year?

Yea my Chrome does the same and yes I would.

Portland would be an interesting place for JJ, problem is, they have NO depth, and Myers Leonard is a complete, and total SCRUB and that's who they'd try to offer us. I know he has a 13 PER but he does not know how to play the game and plays like a sissy even though he's got great size and athleticism most of his baskets are because of his teammates.

Chicago could offer us Jimmy Butler and Teague in a package, and maybe a first. Butler is pretty good

Portland would be an interesting place for JJ, problem is, they have NO depth, and Myers Leonard is a complete, and total SCRUB and that's who they'd try to offer us. I know he has a 13 PER but he does not know how to play the game and plays like a sissy even though he's got great size and athleticism most of his baskets are because of his teammates.

Chicago could offer us Jimmy Butler and Teague in a package, and maybe a first. Butler is pretty good

I watched Leonard play one game and he impressed me. He won't win ROTY but he played well.

As to having no offensive game, that's very common with bigs coming out of college. He's the epitome of a "project".

I like Butler and I don't we could pull Butler and Teague from there. Teague has played pretty well for them, so well that there's talk that Nate Robinson gets cut once Rose gets back.

Get rid of Hedo Turkogolu get Danilo Gallanari on the Denver Nuggets a 6'11 Small Forward that shoot threes dribble and be clutch in the 4th quarter

If possible Nick Battum of the Trail Blazers a Small Forward that is better than Danilo Gallanari but would be at higher cost for the Magic. Battum is 6'9 athletic good passer pure shooter great defender

I believe we also need a better point guard such as Michael Connley of the Memphis Grizzles Kyrie Irving of Clevand Caviliers or Damian Lillard of the Trail Blaziers these are good and great young point guards that we need