Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Celtics @ Magic 11/25 6pm EST

Vucevic needs to grow a pair and we need a shot blocker off the bench desperately.

We need a lot of things.

Though we're fairing much better than I anticipated. I expected us to be in Wizards territory about now.

Do you know what I like?

I like when people try to make an excuse for a game that should of been won regardless who the other team was. Like, remembering that we dont have Dwight and a bunch of young players, or we have a new coach and new system, or whatever else you can throw out there to make it feel better.

The problem is these excuses dont cover up the awful play of our players during the game, it doesnt cover up the fact that these guys are getting paid millions to give it their all, to execute, to defend, to rebound, to contest, etc.For those who know me, I dont like holding hands of our team and telling them its going to be okay as they play out of control, making simple mistakes.

The rookies I will give a slight pass on, I wont be as harsh on them as I am with the Vet's. The one thing I would like to see from Moe and Nich is for them to be a little more aggressive on the offensive end. For Quinn, I just want him to see some real minutes in the paint.... you know the area where we give up 40+pts per game in.......

As for the Vets.....

Nelson - Good game, but needs to bring it like this every game... specially when the execution on offense is lacking

JJ - Good Game, just keep playing hard

Arron - Slow down killer..... let the game come to you and work it from there. Your like going 90 when everyone else is trying to get up to 35.

Glen - Set better screens, Stop forcing yourself into the paint when there are 3 ppl there (which is the same reason why the Dwight/Glen experiment didnt work). Lose some weight, and get some of your quickness back. Also understand that you are not "The Man" that is going to take a team on his back.... not that you dont have the right attitude... you just dont have the right skill set.

You above all people should know this coming from Boston and winning a Championship. Start acting like it. You know where your sweet spots are..... and its not the 3pt line. You would of never jacked one of those up on a Celtics team....why start now.

Al - Get Healthy

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgooBsfXm1M

Thanks... can you also pull up the second time Davis attempted a 3pt in the same year...... I will be waiting (for a long, long, long time).

Point is, Davis only gets one chance to screw up with the Celtics before they haul Davis into the bench to sit and think about his ill advised shot selections or missed defense.

In this situation, Davis is not being hauled in... there for he just keeps on jacking up ill advised shots.

Glen is better than this. I have seen it.

Thanks... can you also pull up the second time Davis attempted a 3pt in the same year...... I will be waiting (for a long, long, long time).

Point is, Davis only gets one chance to screw up with the Celtics before they haul Davis into the bench to sit and think about his ill advised shot selections or missed defense.

In this situation, Davis is not being hauled in... there for he just keeps on jacking up ill advised shots.

Glen is better than this. I have seen it.

Crap..... I did my research and Glen actually attempted 4 in 09-10... and then 15 the year after.... Okay I was wrong.

However, Davis isnt a 3pt shooter and should never think otherwise.

Crap..... I did my research and Glen actually attempted 4 in 09-10... and then 15 the year after.... Okay I was wrong.

However, Davis isnt a 3pt shooter and should never think otherwise.

Yea, there are actually some videos on youtube of him making threes... Which probably doesn't help to stop him taking them... Also I completely agree, I cringe every time the guy gets the ball in his hand never mind when he's on the three point line.

Yea, there are actually some videos on youtube of him making threes... Which probably doesn't help to stop him taking them... Also I completely agree, I cringe every time the guy gets the ball in his hand never mind when he's on the three point line.

bigbrick.jpg

Anybody that was expecting us to win this game must have missed the Dwight trade. That being said we gave a decent Boston team a run for their money, scared them a few times, and caught some glimpses of what this team can become. We need a better back-up PG and to get our new bigs up to speed so we don't have to play Big Baby so much, but IMO none of our players deserve to be hated on... just sayin'!

Exactly. I think is is a positive that we forced overtime with Boston. I like the Magic players, and enjoy the games. I have realistic expectations for this year and support the magic. It is nice to have all the bandwagon fans gone for the most part. I think JV is a great coach and players play with heart. Howard is a phony and I am glad to done with all his drama.