Drain-O

Game Thread: Knicks at Magic

It was a good game. Hanged in there until the last quarter. It was a good effort from our rookies,. The only bad part, aside from losing, is that Vaughn didn't play more Harkless and Nicholson.

Wizard nail on head. Enough with "pacing" the rooks. Get jameer healthy and play moe and andrew 20+ minutes. This team. When you're relying on etwaun moore to run your offense you've conceded defeat. Team will never win with. Players like him him and ayon.

Nelson

afflalo

moe

andrew

vuc

I can get down with that.

Good effort tonight but 20 turnovers? I guess that's what you get with youth. Andrew and Moe both played great, just not enough and Etwan will be nails off the bench when Jameer gets back. Starting has been a good experience for him. There was a lot of effort in the last two games, now we need a win.

Wizard nail on head. Enough with "pacing" the rooks. Get jameer healthy and play moe and andrew 20+ minutes. This team. When you're relying on etwaun moore to run your offense you've conceded defeat. Team will never win with. Players like him him and ayon.

Nelson

afflalo

moe

andrew

vuc

I can get down with that.

Jameer is ready to play. JV is just overly cautious and is holding him out.

seeing Big baby and Mcbob trying to guard Melo and J.R smith was special.....Actually Baby had one of his more unselfish games.....Vucci had a solid game 12 and 10 is pretty good for a second year big against a really good defensive team....Nicholson can score man and he totally schooled Sheed on that one play.....once Drew gets stronger he could be a beast...his offensive game is already translating well to the NBA and just imagine when he refines his skills.....He has to work on his body and he has to work on his defense but i'll cut him some slack defensively because it's hard for any Rookie to adjust to playing NBA level defense.....Harkless is more or the same like Drew except it's Moe's defense that's translating really well to the NBA he just has to work on his offensive game and he could stand getting a bit bigger and stronger to guard those bigger SF's but he has the tools to be a real defensive stopper he also has potential on the offensive side as well.....

I think we have some real potential in Vucci, Moe and Nicholson. They are all young and can grow together so i can't wait to see them get more comfortable and come into their own. This upcoming draft i would love to add a Point guard to that young mix of talent we have cultivating. CJ mccollum and Lorenzo brown has my attention