Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

BKN @ ORL 11/9 Game Thread

To be honest I think teams have recognized fairly early on that our offensive catalyst is/was JJ, defense has been a lot tighter on him since those first two games.

Rough, rough night.

Glen needs to focus more on doing less.

Moore and Ish, need to stop forcing and make the simple plays and passes.

Arron, Moe, Nich need to be more aggressive.

Nelson needs to come back to help level this team out....

I'm curious how many losses it will take before most fans on this site finally temper their expectations. We aren't very good. Bad teams get blown out and go through losing streaks. This should not be surprising to anyone.

My main concern with this style of offence is that younger/inexperienced players just get completely lost. Also it appears to give Big Baby a licence to do whatever he wants. Which is obviously dangerous.

Whats more important to me is that our young guys look good, I'm not too fussed about wins (although I would still prefer them obviously) so I'm glad we've thrown our 3 rookies on the floor right now.

EDIT: and by look good I mean continue to improve.

I'm curious how many losses it will take before most fans on this site finally temper their expectations. We aren't very good. Bad teams get blown out and go through losing streaks. This should not be surprising to anyone.

I have set the threshold around 40..... until then its Championship all the way!

LMAO

Nah broo dis team makin da playoffs n u can write dat forreal on yo head na mean

Well the last few seasons we were winning streak killers. This season we may carry on the tradition but as losing streak killers.

:creaturedance:

I like Ish better than DuDu. Ain't sayin much tho.