Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Flash, todays Van Gundy- Arroyo interview

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Does the source of all this info run the Spanish restuarant that Arroyo used to work at before he became the star he is ???

To tell you the truth carlos cant even cook a barbecue but he can dance salsa well.

Luckily, my old (yet younger) lady hails from Wisconsin. There, I can still obtain the mucho loved Chilli Cheese Buritto, a.k.a The Chilito.

In fact, I will be there this weekend, Likely to ship a frozen case back. Last time I filled a cooler with them, but Im not sure about that with the new airline rules.

VIVA LA CHILITO!

quote:

Does the source of all this info run the Spanish restuarant that Arroyo used to work at before he became the star he is ???

Hilarious thread here guys. truly hilarious. But the only one I don't get is Jd's comment here.

What does that mean? I missed a step.

My contribution. Make sure you check the link at the end

Phone rings

CA: Hello? Hello?

SVG: Carlos?

CA: Coach stan? I have been waiting for your call. I think I really can be a great player in your....

SVG: Carlos I called to let you know we have to let you go.

CA: You are trading me?

SVG: No Carlos. We are releasing you. We know about what happened in NJ. They got the age wrong but we know its you son.

CA: No senor Gundy That is not my fault. It is Brian Hill he led me to that. You do not understand. He drived me loco.

SVG: I am sorry Carlos. Wish you well

CA: No that is not my fault BHill made me do it. He was ruining my career. I was on a visit with my cousin Juan. I needed to do something anything for my future. I plead temporary insanity . No do not release me.

SVG: I am sorry (click)

http://www.policeone.com/news/1280807/

Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami

Hilarious thread here guys. truly hilarious. But the only one I don't get is Jd's comment here.

What does that mean? I missed a step.

That mean that Jack Daniel went to Carlos's restaurant and ate Carlos's "Mojitos", since then, he become a believe.

quote:

MMM...

Carlos had to learn how to cook somewheres.

He can really cook ...

YUMMMMMM..

Oh Okay. Didn't know that. Hmmmm I see you can go to Puerto Rico without a passport. I could do with some flavor. I'll be right back.