Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Game Thread Sign up Sheet

Didn't see a sign up sheet posted on the front page, so I'll make it. Just post if you want to do a game thread. All times are EST.

Wed 27 @ Charlotte Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC 7:00 PM FS Florida FM96.5 WDBO

Fri 29 vs Washington Amway Center, Orlando, FL 7:00 PM FS Florida FM96.5 WDBO

Sat 30 @ Atlanta Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA 7:00 PM FS Florida FM96.5 WDBO

edit: Just to recap, Game Threads should include basic information like time, place, starting lineups, etc. After that it's up to you.

Didn't see a sign up sheet posted on the front page, so I'll make it. LMK if you want to make a game thread. I'll take the next one, Sunday vs PHX.

11/4 vs PHX 6pm - Ibn Battuta

11/6 @ CHI 8pm -

11/7 @ MIN 8pm -

11/9 vs BKN 7pm -

11/11 @ BKN 3pm -

11/13 vs NYK 7pm -

11/16 @ DET 7:30pm -

11/18 @ TOR 1pm -

11/19 @ ATL 7:30pm -

I'll do 11/6 vs. Chicago?

this is totally pointless. wasn't frezeal suppose to make a game thread for the bulls magic game today? it looks like snake is doing all the game threads this season.

If you sign up for a game and haven't posted the game thread by the morning of game day, it's fair game for anyone else to pick up the slack. Should the forum have to go without a game thread because someone signed up for one and never created it? That would seem a bit silly to me.

• Upvote 1

I pinned the gamethread that had been made since the poster who applied for it hadn't posted his yet. That's how it rolls!

c'mon guys we need more people to sign up for game threads. I remember the times when you couldn't even sign up for a game because they were all taken!

I'll take 11/9 vs bkn.