barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Josh Robbins on Turk:

Why would a professional athlete not keep himself in shape while recovering from an injury. Granted if he'd have broken his leg or something you can understand but there's still plenty you can do with a broken hand.

Apparently it wasn't his fork hand.

• Upvote 1

bottom line......ANY TRADE THAT GOT RID OF DWIGHT HOWARD .......was good for the MAGIC!!!! they would NEVER WON ANYTHING with the turmoil and whinning he did. if it wasnt complaining....I SHOULD BE THE CLOSER AND GET EVERY SHOOT IN THE 4TH QUARTER.....it was I WANT TO BE THE STAR SOMEWHERE ELSE. he cant close for any NBA team until he learns to SHOOT FREE THROWS....quit complaining about thr REFS...PASS OUT of double/triple teams. howard is the WORST WASTE OF RAW TALENT ive ever seen.

at least VOC can and will IMPROVE IN EVERY PART OF HIS GAME......where BIG CRY BABY has reached his limits as of now.

I LOVE THIS TEAM after only 36 games more than the 7 years of howard. they play hard every game, are in most games in the 4th qt and REALLY CARE ABOUT GETTING BETTER AND BEING A TEAM, not just being a SUPERSTAR wanna be DISTRACTION. GIVE ME THE HEART AND UNSELFISHNESS OF THIS PRESENT GROUP ANY DAY OF THE WEEK over *****ing and moaning and the ME ME ME players they use to have...

GO MAGIC........WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Won't have a whole lot of cash to throw around this offseason, barring trades, buyouts, etc. I'd rather not sit here and play fortune teller.

I could actually see Hennigan targeting him this offseason. Fits a need and he's very young. Article figured he'd make around $9M but it could go north if he has a good post-season run.

Btw, Jordan Hill for the Lakers is out for the year. Wanted to share for the lolz.

9M a season for Eric Bledsoe?!?

Sweet Anne Hathaway, what the **** is wrong with people?

The reality in Milwaukee is that coach Scott Skiles wanted out months ago, putting his house up for sale in the area and banking that he could get the Orlando job. It didn’t happen, and Skiles had no interest in a contract extension with a roster that is a strange combination of aging veterans, solid but not spectacular youngsters, and the backcourt of Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings, who can score but can’t defend. Boston Globe

9M a season for Eric Bledsoe?!?

Sweet Anne Hathaway, what the **** is wrong with people?

Playing in the Clippers' offense is making him look better than he probably is. I see him as a project and I don't think he'll be a star, but I think he could be a good starter. I focused on him a bit yesterday and he didn't blow me away. Great athlete, but he has a long way to go.

Article said he'd get Jeremy Lin money being that he'll be one of (if not) the biggest PG FAs... Then again I went back and saw that the article was written by Chris Broussard so take it for what it's worth.

Playing in the Clippers' offense is making him look better than he probably is. I see him as a project and I don't think he'll be a star, but I think he could be a good starter. I focused on him a bit yesterday and he didn't blow me away. Great athlete, but he has a long way to go.

Article said he'd get Jeremy Lin money being that he'll be one of (if not) the biggest PG FAs... Then again I went back and saw that the article was written by Chris Broussard so take it for what it's worth.

Any team that gives Bledsoe the MLE will regret it. Anyone who gives him more than that should have to go door to door in their city and apologize to their fans on a 1on1 basis.

Dvr game from last night watching now. The officiating vs us is awful. Andrew gets called for foul on a clipper shot where he had inside position on rebound. Ish gets pushed out of bounds on rebound ref blows whistle then says it was inadvertent. JJ gets called for foul on a defensive rebound while boxing out Barnes whom threw Jj to ground. Blake does Hollywood Shuffle on his post move 75% of tine never gets called. Stop the MADNESS.

Dvr game from last night watching now. The officiating vs us is awful. Andrew gets called for foul on a clipper shot where he had inside position on rebound. Ish gets pushed out of bounds on rebound ref blows whistle then says it was inadvertent. JJ gets called for foul on a defensive rebound while boxing out Barnes whom threw Jj to ground. Blake does Hollywood Shuffle on his post move 75% of tine never gets called. Stop the MADNESS.

Look at the free throw numbers then come talk to me.