barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

I can read his lips, even though it's just a photo...

He's asking the cashier "Can I get this crap-cap on fire sale?" smile_shardhappy.png

I can read his lips, even though it's just a photo...

He's asking the cashier "Can I get this crap-cap on fire sale?" smile_shardhappy.png

Would you take him back, Addi if he says he really wants to come back and says would be willing to play with different styles of game to allow more slashing and less predictability to our game plan?

Would you take him back, Addi if he says he really wants to come back and says would be willing to play with different styles of game to allow more slashing and less predictability to our game plan?

Not that you asked me but, no.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't take Dwight back, not because I'm bitter but because he's not as good as he was anymore.

He couldn't lead us to a championship when he was here and now it'd be virtually impossible. His play has diminished and other teams are stronger

Not to mention there aren't any superstars available to play with him

We're in full rebuild mode

Others have given my answer for me, so in short: No.

If we could get Howard back (maybe using his own TE :shard:) and resign him, I'd definately do it.

It's comic relief, but in the parallel universe where such a move would be possible, every GM would do it.

He's a huge asset. You can trade him to a bottom-feeder for their pick(s) in 5 minutes.

ps. Congrats Addi.