Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Any team that is planning to give Bynum a max deal should immediately be contracted and their players should be put into the draft.

Surely not. He couldn't possibly get a max deal, doesn't he have degenerative knee problems? Even a healthy Bynum shouldn't get a max deal.

BULLS!!!!

BOOZER!!!!

If any team has hopes to beat the Heat, they're going to do it with their bigs. Boston, Indiana, and Chicago at least have that. From the West, the Spurs and Nuggets.

It'd be fun to see them fall, but they are still the clear favorites right now. It all depends on how the playoff match ups work out.

Its great to see an Arena not filled with bandwagon fans and fair weather fans. Knowing that Chicago fans take pride and their successful history, its great to see a good fan base win. I think part of the influence is Chicago's violence.....

ESPN is complaining about hard fouls in the NBA now that the Heat lost to the Bulls. I think Taj's first foul could have been a bit excessive (still not a flagrant), but for the most part, it all looked clean to me. Lebron is to blame for the Hinrich "tackle". He tried to bowl him over shoulder first, and Hinrich is man enough not to just take it. And Henry Abbot is saying Hinrich should have "met him in the air?" That guy is a joke. The announcers were congratulating Hinrich on that play. And Abbot lost all credibility when he tried to argue that 90s basketball was "artless" and bad for the casual fan.

My link

Guest buiguephage

Tydrirmmejepe <a href=http://www.iultcs.org/shop/bolsaslouisvuittonreplicas.asp>bolsa louis vuitton replica

</a> enritadlire <a href=http://www.iultcs.org/shop/bolsaslouisvuittonreplicas.asp>louis vuitton thailand emporium

</a> Indediare