Sign in to follow this  
JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Cavs

LMAO on the FB comments because people are already jumping the gun to get Jacque to quit or get fired because of the preseason losing streak.

people can be really stupid man.....does that mean Laker fans want Mike Brown fired....they're 0-3 too

Magic choked for the 3rd straight game, it is ridicious and even worse, we lost to crappy Cleveland!

You are aware that the coach pulled Redick and the Orlando starters at the end of regulation, right? Do you understand the concept of pre season basketball?

It should have not went to overtime, the Magic should have destroyed them

People like you are the same ones that were complaining that Stan didn't play the young guys and develop them. Guess what happens when you play inexperienced guys for long stretches?? They screw up. The starters have played well in every game, and the 2nd to 3rd string has coughed up leads in every game. This is what we are, a supporting cast that has a lot of inexperienced players behind them...get over it.

• Upvote 1

Magic choked for the 3rd straight game, it is ridicious and even worse, we lost to crappy Cleveland!

Well, I'll agree that something is ridiculous.....

People like you are the same ones that were complaining that Stan didn't play the young guys and develop them. Guess what happens when you play inexperienced guys for long stretches?? They screw up. The starters have played well in every game, and the 2nd to 3rd string has coughed up leads in every game. This is what we are, a supporting cast that has a lot of inexperienced players behind them...get over it.

Not even sure you can say second string with Moe, Harrington, Ish, and AA all out right now. Our third stringers can't beat Cleveland's best in overtime. Fire Vaughn!!!

Seriously though, I really like what I've seen from our starters. For the first time in years we seem to have multiple guys who can get themselves or teammates going and not just kick and spot up 3s while hoping Dwight never gets fouled.

I don't think Aflalo is going to take the starting job from Redick all that easily.

people can be really stupid man.....does that mean Laker fans want Mike Brown fired....they're 0-3 too

Yes, but mostly because he's Mike Brown, not because they are 0-3 in the preseason.

Yes, but mostly because he's Mike Brown, not because they are 0-3 in the preseason.

I'd give Dwight a little more time to have him fired. Phil will be back coaching that team next year.

I'd give Dwight a little more time to have him fired. Phil will be back coaching that team next year.

I would pay real money to see Brown fired and Stan hired in LA, after Dwight re-signs with them.

• Upvote 2