Sign in to follow this  
Magic_All_Day

Who will get cut?

We currently have 20 players on our roster, and we have to be down to 15 by November 1st I believe. Who do you think will get cut? Here is who I think is safe and who will get cut.

H. Turkoglu who cares - I would prefer Klohe Kardashian to this guy- his looks match his ball skills

G. Davis ok - keep him

N. Vucevic who the f&&k cares

J. Redick nice guy- deserves better- like Lakers or Heat

J. Nelson too short - only guy I know who has to jump in the air to pass a ball- please

Q. Richardson until we can unload him for an oil change and a bag of peanuts- nice sign otis

A. Nicholson Please this is what we have to look forward to?

G. Ayon this for anderson- nice trade mo mo

D. Jones who is this guy

E. Moore is this a cheerleader- dont know her

K. O'Quinn what the security guard?

A. Johnson happy to be cut

A. Afflalo ok so we get the sloppy seconds as the star?

C. Eyenga who is this????

M. Harkless does he make the popcorn at amway? dont know this guy but tell him to fill out an app and get to the back of the line

J. Harper Ice cream maker at Amway- who is this

A. Harrington Pathetic- I will check if someone at the old folks home can suit up

C. Johnson thrilled to be cut

J. McRoberts related to McDonalds? who are these people

I. Smith High fiving management on the way out after he got cut

McBob will get dealt hopefully and not just bought out. I'd love to keep him but am intrigued on Jones and wouldn't be upset if he made the team.

I have not seen mcbob do anything great. He did jake up a three in the Detroit game. I kinda smiled after that jack up. I am not sure anyone will take Mcbob.

I have not seen mcbob do anything great. He did jake up a three in the Detroit game. I kinda smiled after that jack up. I am not sure anyone will take Mcbob.

He can hit 3s...

I like Daquan and hope they keep him. I would rather cut Q.

There needs to be three PGs on the roster. I like Armon more but Ish does provide some speed, something that lacks at that position. Maybe he can just pick up the ball handler full court for a few minutes each game.

So you want to roll with 1 PG even with that 1 PG having a history of injuries?

This kind of stuff is starting to get ridiculous. :svgsad:

1 PG??? what do you think Etwan Moore was signed for.

1 PG??? what do you think Etwan Moore was signed for.

To play SG. He's not a good enough ball handler to manage the point for long. Knowing that Jameer will have his annual injury where he misses about 5-10 games, you'll need someone who can take the reigns for a longer period of time.

Moore was signed to be backup point and switch to the 2 if needed. His ball handling is fine and if Redick or Turk are out there with him he won't have to initiate the offense as much.

Why do people think Hedo can still run an offense? Even at his top, his "running the offense" was PNR with Dwight and hope his circus fade went in.

I'm hoping

Richardson,McRoberts(garbage),Johnson,Johnson, and either Eyenga or Harper get cut

You can't cut DeQuan, you just can't.

Quentin Richardson isn't that good anymore, DeQuan has out outplayed him.

McRoberts has looked terrible on the court

Johnson and Johnson looked terrible

Harper has looked pretty bad and Eyenga is injured

Johnson I

Johnson II

McBob

Eyenga

Harper

Those are the ones that are gone. Dequan HAS to stick around for the "HOHHH MAAANNN"s and just overall entertainment.