Sign in to follow this  
Magic_All_Day

Who will get cut?

I will say this: Dequan BETTER NOT GET CUT or I will think Otis is back managing this team.

I say to all. Mark my words. This Magic team will surprise everyone!

They will be fun to watch, I think that's for certain. We seem to have a lot of high energy and high character guys. Offense is faster and more fluid it seems. We don't plant four guys on the 3pt line to jack up treys or feed the ball down into the paint all the time. We no doubt had one of the most predictable and stagnant offenses in the league last season. Guys seem to be more loose now, given the freedom of creativity. Lots of cutting, slashing and just fun to watch basketball. Our bigs even are good passers and hustle for the ball. I love that.

Also, is it just me or are our assists WAY up?

They will be fun to watch, I think that's for certain. We seem to have a lot of high energy and high character guys. Offense is faster and more fluid it seems. We don't plant four guys on the 3pt line to jack up treys or feed the ball down into the paint all the time. We no doubt had one of the most predictable and stagnant offenses in the league last season. Guys seem to be more loose now, given the freedom of creativity. Lots of cutting, slashing and just fun to watch basketball. Our bigs even are good passers and hustle for the ball. I love that.

Also, is it just me or are our assists WAY up?

They are going UP! I remember hearing Nicholson was an outside shooter when we drafted him, but I haven't seen him shoot one 3pt shot. I think are coaches or Henny talked him into being more of a post player

They are going UP! I remember hearing Nicholson was an outside shooter when we drafted him, but I haven't seen him shoot one 3pt shot. I think are coaches or Henny talked him into being more of a post player

I think he definitely has that shot, but they'll likely let it come to him. I think it's best he focus on a good post game, like you said, and expand his play as he improves.

Wow man is it really going to come down to numbers when it comes to Dequan? listening to Magic Drivetime today made it seem like it.....damn shame if we have to cut this kid when he's the type of prospect we need right now.....i mean are we really going to cut him and keep someone like Q on the roster? i wouldn't like that move one bit...damn the numbers.....

Wow man is it really going to come down to numbers when it comes to Dequan? listening to Magic Drivetime today made it seem like it.....damn shame if we have to cut this kid when he's the type of prospect we need right now.....i mean are we really going to cut him and keep someone like Q on the roster? i wouldn't like that move one bit...damn the numbers.....

Problem is, we can't cut Q unless he agrees to a buyout.