Sign in to follow this  
magicjayo

Let's play Coach and GM

The Lakers are making it known they would trade Duhon or Blake for the right offer. Normally I wouldnt be able to stop laughing at this quote today but deep down inside I can see them getting someone like Durant for Duhon and telling the rest of the NBA it was fair.

I'd rather cut Harrington and Hedo...

Harrington is an expiring contract and Hedo's contract becomes an asset after this season as well. I really don't see the benefit in cutting either one right now.

Harrington is an expiring contract and Hedo's contract becomes an asset after this season as well. I really don't see the benefit in cutting either one right now.

Oh I know, I just would much rather have them off the team as soon as possible. Neither has a future here and both have horrible contracts for what they bring to the table. We need to be getting younger and more athletic, and put a focus on sharing the ball. Harrington and Hedo don't meet any of those requirements.

I know the smart thing to do would be to keep them on the roster and try to trade them off. But I don't want them stealing any development time from guys like Harkless and Nicholson.

I'm confused. Spotrac.com has Al Harrington's contract guaranteed through the 2014 season. I'd be really happy if that were wrong.

I'm confused. Spotrac.com has Al Harrington's contract guaranteed through the 2014 season. I'd be really happy if that were wrong.

I am pretty sure that the last two years of his contract are only half guaranteed.