JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Sixers

What are we expecting tonight? Any news on if Afflalo is gonna suit up? He should be. Vucevic is probably going to start too, I wonder if he'll be pulling down rebounds like last game.

What are we expecting tonight? Any news on if Afflalo is gonna suit up? He should be. Vucevic is probably going to start too, I wonder if he'll be pulling down rebounds like last game.

I'm not expecting anything tonight because we play on Thursday. But, "Arron Afflalo probably will not play against the Sixers. Afflalo has a strained left hamstring that has bothered him on-and-off for weeks, and team officials and Afflalo want the muscle to heal before Afflalo returns to game action."

source

I'm not expecting anything tonight because we play on Thursday. But, "Arron Afflalo probably will not play against the Sixers. Afflalo has a strained left hamstring that has bothered him on-and-off for weeks, and team officials and Afflalo want the muscle to heal before Afflalo returns to game action."

source

Makes sense, that's a shame I wanna see how well he adjusts.

Looks like we missed out on Grant Hill 2.0

Tom Moore of phillyBurbs.com: Team president Rod Thorn on Wednesday denied a report by Fox 29 sports anchor Howard Eskin that “the Lakers may have given the 76ers damaged goods” in star center Andrew Bynum. Bynum, acquired in an August trade, is sitting out the first three weeks of training camp/the preseason to rest his knees and allow a bone bruise in his left knee to improve. “The injury is what it is — a bruised knee,” said Thorn via email. “It takes time to heal. He obviously had knee surgery previously.” … Eskin also said he “is getting the sense there is a more serious injury with Andrew Bynum’s knee than the Sixers are telling us.” Bynum, an eighth-year pro, has missed 130 of a possible 394 games over the past five seasons.
  • Upvote 1

New sig.

Go Magic.

Erm.. is this going to be on the television set? Or that newfangled interwebz, even?

The revolution will not be televised, nor will this game as far as I can see. Don't even think they're doing radio coverage. Crossing my fingers it will be streaming on FirstRow.