Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

Yeah, and we all had that creepy faith in him. Like we KNEW he was gonna pull off the steal of the century somehow... he just always had that poker face on...

But.... No.

He did pull off the steal of the century. It just was for the Lakers and not us.

Dwight's free throws looked so awkward last night.

178955_10151230946416100_1279035807_n.jpg

Actually they looked pretty normal to me..... Brick, Clang, Brick, Clang,.....All the single ladies, all the single ladies.... Brick, Clang, Brick.

Cant wait to see him in Charlotte, im going to verbally abuse him.

Why? James Harden isn't THAT good. Kevin Martin right now is as good a scorer if not better. They get Eric Maynor back who people forget was taking minutes from Westbrook before he got hurt. Harden was going to take a playmaking backseat anyway. Oh, and they also got Lamb and two lottery picks so....

James Harden is the greatest player of all time ever on the planet Earth with a big bushy beard who's currently playing in the NBA and named James Harden, SO THERE.

Dwight doesn't look good in purple in yellow... That Orlando jersey was designed for him... that Lakers jersey is wack on him... WACK I tell ya...

That said, I lol'd when I checked out the boxscore and saw his FT shooting.

Dwight doesn't look good in purple in yellow... That Orlando jersey was designed for him... that Lakers jersey is wack on him... WACK I tell ya...

That said, I lol'd when I checked out the boxscore and saw his FT shooting.

I cried when I saw my fantasy team was shooting 33% on FTs. Then I realized he shot 21%.

Didn't quite know where to put this since it's an OT video but for anyone that saw that Kyrie Irving "uncle drew" video....there's a part two with another NBA star......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLyvkBifQ3w&feature=channel&list=UL

At the credits part of the video the other Nba Star does a windmill dunk which i didn't think he was capable of pulling off to be honest.......

• Upvote 1

Didn't quite know where to put this since it's an OT video but for anyone that saw that Kyrie Irving "uncle drew" video....there's a part two with another NBA star......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLyvkBifQ3w&feature=channel&list=UL

At the credits part of the video the other Nba Star does a windmill dunk which i didn't think he was capable of pulling off to be honest.......

Thats funny. Thanks for posting.

Sitting and waiting for the first Magic game to come around. Was nice watching the Lakers lose, Harden have a big game and Hornets take it to the Spurs. Duncan looked more agile than last season. Was pretty impressed with Davis, dude hits his FT's!