Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

I think the Lakers are keeping it on the DL, but on the last game, I noticed Dwight was out and the reason was surgery. Could have been misprint and they just meant "recovery" or "rehab." Who knows?

This is how rumors get started.

I saw a video on Nba.com of Dwight in practice...he looks alright to me....if he needs more surgery then i would be a little confused HAPPY

fixed.

I think the Lakers are keeping it on the DL, but on the last game, I noticed Dwight was out and the reason was surgery. Could have been misprint and they just meant "recovery" or "rehab." Who knows?

Dwight will start another Dwightmare and force the Flakers to trade him to Brooklyn. People in Orlando will be laugh at LA.

Dwight will start another Dwightmare and force the Flakers to trade him to Brooklyn. People in Orlando will be laugh at LA.

I won't be laugh at LA

I won't be laugh at LA

I won't be laugh at LA

I won't be laugh at LA

HUH?

I saw where Dallas and Houston were planning to make a run at Harden next year. Probably Phoenix as well. I think we're a longshot to get him.

Tom Haberstroh (Insider) writes about why Oklahoma City will likely lose James Harden, and cites the fact that part of the team's revenue comes from the same people who own the team: "Dig deeper into the Thunder's math, in fact, and you discover that the cost of fielding the four-star roster, $59 million last year for the Finals run, could more than double by next season. And that's if the team fills out the roster with picks signed at the league minimum contract; no chance the Thunder will be able to poach Mike Miller types for $5 million a year the way certain big-market teams awash in lucrative TV deals have done. The Thunder's TV deal is a measly $15 million, and much of the other money the team earns comes from part-owner Aubrey McClendon, CEO of Chesapeake Energy, whose sponsorships (does Chesapeake Energy ring a bell?) inflate the balance sheet."

I saw where Dallas and Houston were planning to make a run at Harden next year. Probably Phoenix as well. I think we're a longshot to get him.

It's more than a long shot. I say there is zero percent chance we even attempt to sign him.