Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

I guess I will have to withhold judgement until we see what OKC can do without one of their big 3. Remember, Harden disappearing in the finals is a big part of them losing that series. Now that he will be gone for good, who will fill that void?

Maynor is back. Thats huge.

Wow, Houston is looking pretty damn good now. I think this team is going to do some damage this season.

I disagree. Lin will not be good. Besides Harden they are not that impressive at any other position.

Woj reported "varying degrees of protection" but the Toronto pick is a guaranteed lottery pick.

Doesn't Toronto have to suck before this becomes a lottery pick?

I disagree. Lin will not be good. Besides Harden they are not that impressive at any other position.

Chandler Parsons, Luis Scola...

They can do good things but definitely not Championship material

Doesn't Toronto have to suck before this becomes a lottery pick?

From what I understand the next time Toronto misses the playoffs, their lottery pick will go to OKC. Whenever that may be.

I wouldn't say championship material but I'm sure they are going to shake things up a bit.

I guess my veritable wet dream of Harden on the Magic is over. And dude's going to play for the Rockets, so you know he's going to get injured...