Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NCAA 2013 Season Thread

So, how about those Seminoles? I guess next week will determine the rest of the season. They need to beat Clemson convincingly.

Yeah, they looked good against Wake and that's something that hasn't happened in a few years. I'm pretty excited for the Clemson match-up.

Seminoles looked very convincing in that win on Wake but your both right, they need to do it to a team with real talent in Clemson to show they are for real.

Same with the Gators really. They got one game this week vs Kentucky and then it's the big showdown with LSU to show if the Gators can really do any damage this year.

Seminoles looked very convincing in that win on Wake but your both right, they need to do it to a team with real talent in Clemson to show they are for real.

Same with the Gators really. They got one game this week vs Kentucky and then it's the big showdown with LSU to show if the Gators can really do any damage this year.

I just don't see the Gators beating LSU or making any real noise in the SEC this year. Of course, part of that is the Seminoles homer in me not wanting to see them succeed. lol

I just don't see the Gators beating LSU or making any real noise in the SEC this year. Of course, part of that is the Seminoles homer in me not wanting to see them succeed. lol

Truth be said I don't see them beating LSU either. However both South Carolina and Georgia look very shaky to me, and if the Gators continue to get better, or more importantly Jeff Driskel continues to get better, then I can see them taking them down both South Carolina and Georgia. There only road SEC game is at Vanderbilt from here on out not counting Georgia, and no Alabama this year either. If LSU is the one blemish on the record and Muschamp can at least get them into the SEC championship game I will call this a successful season.

Of course beating FSU would be nice too. :creaturedance:

I want them to succeed... until the last game of the season. The better they are, the better it looks if the Noles beat them. I was disappointed to see VT lose for that same reason.

BIG weekend of college football. (Edited for emphasis)

#2 Oregon vs #23 Washington

#4 LSU vs #10 Florida

#5 Georgia vs #6 South Carolina

#8 West Virginia vs #11 Texas

#9 Notre Dame vs Miami (4-1)

#12 Ohio St. vs #21 Nebraska

#17 Oklahoma vs Texas Tech (4-0)

Whole lotta stuff is going down.

I still say UF has a UCF like season. By that I mean they win enough that they can't fire their coach, but don't win enough to be relevant.

Well UF has no reason to fire there coach, for petes sakes it's only year 2 of the Muschamp era and the team this year is clearly better then it was last year. UCF on the other hand... *sigh*

And will see. I've been cautiously optimistic so far this year, but a win over LSU may put that caution to full blown in your face awesomeness. LSU has been shaky it's last two games and the Gators have gotten better every game this season.