Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NCAA 2013 Season Thread

College football starts tonight baby!!!!! Let's go Knights! Let's go Gators! Heck even the Noles, Bulls, and Canes can all do well as long as they loose whenever they go up against the aforementioned two. Wear your team pride on your shoulder and keep all NCAA talk to this thread.

For the Knights I'm looking for a big year out of Storm Johnson, the big time transfer from Miami to UCF. This guy has all the talent in the world to light up every team he faces. UCF has a huge test in the second week against Ohio State, but I actually see a chance for a win there. The one that really scares me is week 4 at home versus Mizzou. That team is dangerous.

3903286747.png

As for the Gators I'm looking for some serious improvement under Will Muschamp. With how weak the east division is I think the Gators should expect to be in the SEC championship game, competing to win it is a different story however. I look to see Driskel eventually beat out Brisset for the starting job. He just seems a much more dynamic player.

Jeff%2BDriskel%2BAlabama%2Bv%2BFlorida%2BzVnLcfvvNaCl.jpg

Seeing that there's only a handful of games in 2013, wouldn't it be considered the 2012 college football season thread? Oh, and Go Noles!

Uhhhh...... I go by EA sports video game rules.

It's in the game. Haven't you heard?

I'm watching S. Carolina @ Vanderbilt

I don't have any feelings towards college football teams, I just want to see a good show.

By the way, are there any new quarterbacks that also run occasionally like Michael Vick? I appreciate when the QB has that option in his arsenal

UCF really let one go there against Ohio State on Saturday. They had a chance to pull the upset but those 3 interceptions really just killed them completely.

The Gators got a good win though. They were looking like a beatdown was about to happen by the Aggies, but the D stiffened up and Driskel started to make some plays. I'm cautiously optimistic. If the Gators can pull out a win at Tennessee this week things could get interesting.