Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

BBD emerging as a potential All Star?

After successfully predicting last year's Ryno's growth (http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22814-ryan-anderson-breakout-season/page__p__651941__fromsearch__1#entry651941), I think this is the season BBD breaks out.

Having watched him for a full season, I can't say I am in love with the guy's game, especially his mid range jump shot. However, he is a beast (though undersized) near the rim, both in attack and in D, which will lead to many 20/10 nights for him, IMO. He is also a decent defender, and continues to hustle in every posession.

Now the primary point of attack of our new squad, I predict he will average a double double throughout the season, and will be in the hunt for an All Star bench spot.

Chris Bosh, Emeka Okafor, Al Horford, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Ersan Ilyasova.

If 6 of those 8 guys can't go I can definitely see BBD making the all-star team.

Chris Bosh, Emeka Okafor, Al Horford, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Ersan Ilyasova.

If 6 of those 8 guys can't go I can definitely see BBD making the all-star team.

You are forgetting David West, josh smith, the kardashian,DAyE

All-stars for sure will be

Bynum/Bosh

Melo

LeBron

So you have the Center spots filled already

Then you'll have all the Power Forwards already mentioned like Josh Smith, Amar'e etc.

No way Big Baby makes it

Glen Davis will not even be considered. Any player thats not on the Heat or Knicks be lucky.

If by BBD, I hope you mean the Big Bad Deadpool. But everyone already knows how awesome I am, no thread is recquired, so I assume you are talking about Big Baby Davis. In which case, no way.

All-stars for sure will be

Bynum/Bosh

Melo

LeBron

So you have the Center spots filled already

Then you'll have all the Power Forwards already mentioned like Josh Smith, Amar'e etc.

No way Big Baby makes it

Bosh will not go as a center. He is a PF.

Indiana or brooklyn will fill that other center spot.

Bosh will not go as a center. He is a PF.

Indiana or brooklyn will fill that other center spot.

I know he is a PF but Bosh has made it as the backup Center in the past and he'll probably do the same this year as he'll probably play Center for the Heat most of the time.