Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

ESPN Summer Predictions for the East

Magic Record 2012-13 Season  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the Magic's win total will be at the end of the season?

• 0-5
    • 6-15
    • 16-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-45
    • 46-55
    • 56-82
  2. 2. Do you think the Magic will make the playoffs?

• Yes.
    • No.

41-41, 8th seed.

Book it.

I got bashed for saying 32-37 wins but I like the optimism!!

41 games and Rob gets exec of the year first year out!

I'm looking at our roster, and I think if we play a little faster and try and get all of our guys a lot of looks, I don't think we're that bad. We have 13 players on this roster who I feel comfortable with on the floor. That even includes Hedo if he's on the bench in a 15-20 minute role.

Nelson / Ish

Redick / AA

Moe / Harrington / Q

Glen / Nicholson

Nikola / Ayon

That's not a good team in any manner but if Nelson plays the way he finished the year, Redick plays as he always has as the starter, and we can get the defensive improvements that AA/Moe/Ayon will give us that we lacked in the post season last year, we can win 35-40 games and maybe make a run at the 8 seed.

We have double max room because of the trade exception. And although the picks may not be worth anything to us, as the suns proved, they may be worth something to a team with a star on the way out.

I think low to mid 30's and a shot at 7th or 8th. Running out the young guns will add a good 5 or 6 wins just from heart alone. I'm a newbie and haven't suffered through it all with you guys/gals nor was this most recent trade "heartbreakingly god awful" in my eyes but rather exactly the opposite.

I think those who are predicting 20 wins or less are going to be pleasantly surprised.

I think we'll crack 30, but it will be more because other teams overlook us than any brilliant play on the Magic's part. I'd even willing to say we'll be a Cinderella team early on, but will crash down to reality after the all-star break.

I HOPE we win lots of games. I EXPECT we win 14.

I HOPE I am wrong and some of this young kids (Nicholson / Harkless) are the real deal. I HOPE we can keep games close and outhustle/outrebound opponents. I HOPE we can come back to those days when no ball was lost without diving for it. I HOPE Vaughn does a good job of motivating this guys and keep them at a high level, thus improving trade prospects / future team expectations.

I'm looking at our roster, and I think if we play a little faster and try and get all of our guys a lot of looks, I don't think we're that bad. We have 13 players on this roster who I feel comfortable with on the floor. That even includes Hedo if he's on the bench in a 15-20 minute role.

Nelson / Ish

Redick / AA

Moe / Harrington / Q

Glen / Nicholson

Nikola / Ayon

That's not a good team in any manner but if Nelson plays the way he finished the year, Redick plays as he always has as the starter, and we can get the defensive improvements that AA/Moe/Ayon will give us that we lacked in the post season last year, we can win 35-40 games and maybe make a run at the 8 seed.

We have double max room because of the trade exception. And although the picks may not be worth anything to us, as the suns proved, they may be worth something to a team with a star on the way out.

This is a troll post, correct? JJ starting over Afflalo pushes it over the top.

i picked 16-25, sounds about right, maybe more if these young guys can produce

as long as we get a top 3 pick it will have been a successful season(unless we by miracle, make playoffs)

I want to see "moments" from these young guys, show us glimpses of your potential.

I want our veterans to be professionals and leaders in return we can get them on a contender in the near future

I am looking forward to the season, even tho I know we'll be bad. but it's better than being a 40 win team for next 5 years