Sign in to follow this  
edwin

the new guy

Im a new guy here like Afflalo,eyenga,mcroberts, Al and Nicola , first hi!!!! everybody and good morning ,i expect to enjoy the new Orlando Magic and i think this new season the magic will be play close or a little better of. 500.Because we have a baby,JJ,nelson,Al,Afflalo and i think Nicola is better like some people think.

Im a new guy here like Afflalo,eyenga,mcroberts, Al and Nicola , first hi!!!! everybody and good morning ,i expect to enjoy the new Orlando Magic and i think this new season the magic will be play close or a little better of. 500.Because we have a baby,JJ,nelson,Al,Afflalo and i think Nicola is better like some people think.

Welcome! and congrats on your baby!

• Upvote 5

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think santa no exists...... jajajaja ,we lost Howard and the team is not only Howard.Do you think JJ and baby will be to do better this year?this will be the best year of both and remember Afflalo and maybe Al...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think santa no exists...... jajajaja ,we lost Howard and the team is not only Howard.Do you think JJ and baby will be to do better this year?this will be the best year of both and remember Afflalo and maybe Al...

i dont know how post any comment without reply!!!!! somebody explain me pls lol

i dont know how post any comment without reply!!!!! somebody explain me pls lol

Instead of clicking "reply" on an individual post click "add reply" located at the bottom right of the page with the green arrow thingy next to it.