Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

D. Thorpe suggests Magic should try winning games next season

i dont know why this years draft is gonna be terrible

Basically, people who pay attention to these things can pick out elite level prospects years before they get to college. Lebron was projected as a top draft pick since late during his freshman year. We know a lot of the players who are going to be great. The 2013 draft isn't going to have any obvious all stars. It's going to have a lot of talented role players

My prediction for the east this year...

1. Miami (no brainier)

2. Boston (KG,Rondo,Lee still deadly with Doc coaching)

3. Chicago (Rose ahead of schedule for recovery and big 2nd half for them)

4. NJ (Something to prove.. Stacked team even with out D12)

5. NY (Lin was a loss for them but still see some wins coming from them with Melo and Amare)

6. Philly (Doug Collins is going to turn Bynum/Richardson into a 1,2 punch)

7. Orlando (Not crazy here.. BBD,Nelson,Harrington,Affalo a strong starting roster with a new coach looking to prove himself)

8. AtL (Josh Smith and Horford still deadly in the nba together)

9. Indy (solid team but still not sure they are the real deal..Last year was a Cinderella year)

10. Milwaukee (Strong start with some big players traded by deadline tanking 2nd half..book it!)

11. Detroit (still have a ways to go to get back)

12. Cleveland (just not enough yet even with a nice back court)

13. Toronto (being generous here...maybe they move the team to D league?)

14. Washington (just not enough even though this may be a break out year for Wall)

15. Charlotte (smh... Who??? Lol Jordan seeing if he can get more than 7 wins this year)

I feel there could be a game or so difference between teams 7-10 but Magic have more vets to pull through...

robertdowneyjr-tropicthunder-300x248.jpg

• Upvote 3

My prediction for the east this year...

1. Miami (no brainier)

2. Boston (KG,Rondo,Lee still deadly with Doc coaching)

3. Chicago (Rose ahead of schedule for recovery and big 2nd half for them)

4. NJ (Something to prove.. Stacked team even with out D12)

5. NY (Lin was a loss for them but still see some wins coming from them with Melo and Amare)

6. Philly (Doug Collins is going to turn Bynum/Richardson into a 1,2 punch)

7. Orlando (Not crazy here.. BBD,Nelson,Harrington,Affalo a strong starting roster with a new coach looking to prove himself)

8. AtL (Josh Smith and Horford still deadly in the nba together)

9. Indy (solid team but still not sure they are the real deal..Last year was a Cinderella year)

10. Milwaukee (Strong start with some big players traded by deadline tanking 2nd half..book it!)

11. Detroit (still have a ways to go to get back)

12. Cleveland (just not enough yet even with a nice back court)

13. Toronto (being generous here...maybe they move the team to D league?)

14. Washington (just not enough even though this may be a break out year for Wall)

15. Charlotte (smh... Who??? Lol Jordan seeing if he can get more than 7 wins this year)

I feel there could be a game or so difference between teams 7-10 but Magic have more vets to pull through...

Hell no

1. Heat

2. Celtics

3. 76ers

4. Pacers

5. Bulls

6. Knicks

7. Nets

8. Wizards/Bucks/Pistons

Magic and Hawks are gonna tank

Instead of winning games, we should figure have a thread projecting how much the team will lose by and which game in the season will be lost by 30 or 40 plus points. We'll have many of those.

I wonder what so called "Key Games" will be our wins.

Hell no

1. Heat

2. Celtics

3. 76ers

4. Pacers

5. Bulls

6. Knicks

7. Nets

8. Wizards/Bucks/Pistons

You really think the Bulls will be a fifth seed? I think you have them ranked a little high.

Hell no

1. Heat

2. Celtics

3. 76ers

4. Pacers

5. Bulls

6. Knicks

7. Nets

8. Wizards/Bucks/Pistons

I actually think that the Hawks are better than us. In fact I think that the Bobcats will probably be the only team NOT better than us and to be honest I'm excited about that.

Hell no

1. Heat

2. Celtics

3. 76ers

4. Pacers

5. Bulls

6. Knicks

7. Nets

8. Wizards/Bucks/Pistons

I think you have the Nets about right... funny since their idiot gm has spent a lot of money to may then a 6/7/8 seed. Is he following the Knicks/Magic model of cap hell?

You have the Celtics at 2? Really? Then again, outside the Heat, I do not see a sure number 2 so who knows.

Bulls are a question mark centered completely around rose.

I think you are wrong about the Hawks though as I think they are still a playoff team, 7/8th seed at best though.

I think you have the Nets about right... funny since their idiot gm has spent a lot of money to may then a 6/7/8 seed. Is he following the Knicks/Magic model of cap hell?

Nicks maybe, Magic? No. At least Otis put together a team that made it to the finals. Had we won that series I don't think we would be complaining, but we didn't and he subsequently made things much much worse. Point being, we got a lot closer to the end prize and shouldn't be lumped in with the Nicks/Nyets.

Nicks maybe, Magic? No. At least Otis put together a team that made it to the finals. Had we won that series I don't think we would be complaining, but we didn't and he subsequently made things much much worse. Point being, we got a lot closer to the end prize and shouldn't be lumped in with the Nicks/Nyets.

I do not have the knowledge of our cap situation the year we went to the finals though I did not think it was that bad, so the cap hell I was referring to was the much much worse part. I am not sure if this is correct, but I found a cap for 2008-2009 of 69,000,000 + and our salaries were in the 67,000,000 range. Our team needing tweeking and instead... we all know the story.