Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

How many years until the Magic have another "superstar"?

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many years until the Magic have another "superstar"?

• 1-2 Years
    • 3-5 Years
    • 6-8 Years
    • 9+ Years

I have no idea unless we are just throwing random numbers out there. I would need to get a feel for just how good the players are that are being drafted and know when the Magic are drafting before I can even begin to formulate an answer to that question.

well, I was thinking if it took Dwight 3-4 years to develop then it could be a while till we get a superstar big man.

A superstar wing or guard on the other hand could come faster.

Well, Dwight was a raw talent directly out of high school too which is why he took longer to develop. But yeah, a wing should develop quicker.

I honestly want to build our team around a wing now, today's NBA favors great wings who can get calls and get to the line and after Shaq/Dwight, I'm ready for a change.

Sad that Howard has made me almost like him.... almost

I respect Lebron more than Dimwite. Coward made lebron look like a saint with his Dwightmare.

I respect Lebron more than Dimwite. Coward made lebron look like a saint with his Dwightmare.

Can we please stop with all the nicknames that are a play off of Howard's name? You set a record for managing to squeeze 3 of them into 2 sentences and every one of them is stupid and makes you sound petty. Let's all pretend that we are over the age of 13.

I'm perfectly capable of voicing my displeasure of Howard's actions without resorting to calling him "Dimwite".

• Upvote 1

Can we please stop with all the nicknames that are a play off of Howard's name? You set a record for managing to squeeze 3 of them into 2 sentences and every one of them is stupid and makes you sound petty. Let's all pretend that we are over the age of 13.

I'm perfectly capable of voicing my displeasure of Howard's actions without resorting to calling him "Dimwite".

Stop being such a Dwama queen :)