Sign in to follow this  
NewSchool

Jason Richardson Appreciation Thread

I truly feel JRich's poor play came as the result of the system that favored the lesser athletic shooter. He didn't adapt and never really displayed that gifted athlete he is, instead he became complacent and his production took a hit. He was disappointing. But, I still think he has something to offer.

He sucked but I still liked him!

Favorite game of his: Magic at Heat late in the 2010-11 season.

You're exactly right, Verathia. One of the greatest games in Magic history can be attributed to J-Rich. Sure, his run here wasn't fantastic, but you can't argue against THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCRrljK-zTs

• Upvote 1

You're exactly right, Verathia. One of the greatest games in Magic history can be attributed to J-Rich. Sure, his run here wasn't fantastic, but you can't argue against THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCRrljK-zTs

He's the reason we won that game.

As far as his overall contribution to the team, it was really much lower to what I expected and what the team expected, according to what we sent out in order to get him.

Jason Richardson = Dissapointment

As far as his overall contribution to the team, it was really much lower to what I expected and what the team expected, according to what we sent out in order to get him.

Jason Richardson = Dissapointment

Well said.

And the sad thing is, he was the best thing we got out of those deals.

Yeah....

He was balling huge for the Suns when we got him.

He quickly got called 'clutch' on this board, hitting some epic 3s at late-game situations.

Then something happened.

I can't blame him too much, he didn't go Wince, plus the worst part about him was in fact about Otis (ie the ridiculous new contract).

Had he been shipped to the Lakers on Friday, he may have been a great backup to Kobe - reuniting with Nash.

Let's see how he fares in Philly.

He was balling huge for the Suns when we got him.

He quickly got called 'clutch' on this board, hitting some epic 3s at late-game situations.

Then something happened.

I can't blame him too much, he didn't go Wince, plus the worst part about him was in fact about Otis (ie the ridiculous new contract).

Had he been shipped to the Lakers on Friday, he may have been a great backup to Kobe - reuniting with Nash.

Let's see how he fares in Philly.

um bad idea. Its rumored that Steve Nash's Wife cheated on Nash with Jrich. there will be some bad blood involved if they are teammates again.