SHOWTIME

Who goes, who stays and who gets traded?

We have 18 players on our roster, it's obvious three of them are going to be cut. Who can those be? Actually 17 player and Ish Smith makes it 18 players.

Didn't Ish leave our summer league team cause he got signed elsewhere? Houston maybe?

Al Harrington, Gustavo Ayon, and Quentin Richardson all get traded:

Starters:

C: Nikola Vucevic

PF: Glen Davis

SF: Hedo Turkoglu

SG: Arron Affalo

PG: Jameer Nelson

Bench:

SG: J.J. Redick

SF: Maurice Harkless

PF: Andrew Nicholson

P/C: Josh McRoberts

SF: Justin Harper

P/C: Kyle O'Quinn

S/F: Christian Eyenga

SG: Deandre Liggins ????

PG: ???

SG: ???

I get the feeling we'll eventually move big baby

I don't feel like that at all. He seems to fit perfectly into the culture Hennigan and Vaughn are trying to establish here. The only possible reason I can think to move him would be for cap space, but I think it would be more beneficial to move others (Harrington) instead.

I don't feel like that at all. He seems to fit perfectly into the culture Hennigan and Vaughn are trying to establish here. The only possible reason I can think to move him would be for cap space, but I think it would be more beneficial to move others (Harrington) instead.

I like what he brings to us on the court but he's a valuable trade pieces, plus eventually Nicholson will eventually become solid

No way Big Baby gets moved. Not only does he fit into the 'vision', money has already been spent on marketing him to the city (anyone who lives in or near Orlando has seen his face in adverts and other media (Subway for instance). He's also our only player with a ring. Also - he was born on new years day. That's gotta mean something.

My guess?

We start the year with BBD as the 5, Harrington the 4, Hedo the 3, Afflalo the 2, Nelson the 1

The prime objectives will be finding suitors for Harrington, Qrich and Hedo. Harrington can probably bring us something good from a contender so we need to let him stat pad.

BBD played his best ball at C, the league is trending smaller I don't see a problem with it until Vucevic and O'Quinn show they are ready to handle the duties.

I expect Harkless to gradually gain PT as the season goes on but not start until 13/14.

JJ Redick is also obviously, going to be traded Afflalo is a solid long term option at the 2.

What I hope for, is Jacque Vaughn developing guys like Liggins, Harper, and Ish Smith along with the new young players. Ideally these players improve, but we're bad enough 2 pick first or second, then use our capspace over the next 2 years to get a big time player or two

No way Big Baby gets moved. Not only does he fit into the 'vision', money has already been spent on marketing him to the city (anyone who lives in or near Orlando has seen his face in adverts and other media (Subway for instance). He's also our only player with a ring. Also - he was born on new years day. That's gotta mean something.

I got separated from active duty in the Navy on a January the 2nd., does that mean something? anything? I also believe BBD will be staying, at least for a while ... but down the road, as YBR said, some people may become interested in him ... he was told by the new coach to be ready, for his role was to be considerably important ...