Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NFL 2013 Season Thread

Schianno said Martin reminds him of Ray Rice in college.

People were laughing at those comparisons 2 weeks ago, he has shut them up. His burst is crazy good and he has the legs to take it home, looks a special talent.

Massive blow to the Bucs. Losing Davin Joseph was bad enough, but now Nicks as well. The Bucs offense is going to have to become a much more aerial attack now if it has any chance of continuing to play winning ball.

Lol, not directed at you because we all thought it but dam Sunday couldn't have been any further from this! We will see if it lasts against better run defenses but that was impressive

Lol, not directed at you because we all thought it but dam Sunday couldn't have been any further from this! We will see if it lasts against better run defenses but that was impressive

You can direct it at me all you want. The crow is delicious.

And funny enough up until that point the Raiders were the league's 10th ranked rushing D (can't find supporting stat I just heard it mentioned during the broadcast). I'm guessing they haven't seen many good running teams, but it is interesting. There biggest test is Atlanta in two weeks.

You can direct it at me all you want. The crow is delicious.

And funny enough up until that point the Raiders were the league's 10th ranked rushing D (can't find supporting stat I just heard it mentioned during the broadcast). I'm guessing they haven't seen many good running teams, but it is interesting. There biggest test is Atlanta in two weeks.

I'm still not sold on Atlanta. I just think they're regular season juggernauts and then they manage to blow it in the postseason. Plus, I think their defense is overrated. Hell, no one in the NFC South plays defense.

Or maybe I'm just letting my hatred for the Falcons get the best of me.

Hell, no one in the NFC South plays defense.

It's funny how quickly things change in the NFL.

Congrats to you Bucs fans on the turnaround. A good friend of mine is a fan, so I like seeing them do well. I had a lot of faith in Schiano when he first came in. He seems to be living up to it. I believe Tampa will add to the defense through the draft, most notably LB and CB.

And Go Broncos.