AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

Okay im done watching the presser. Hope you never win a ring Dwight.

Off to watching my Lions, another basement team that is actually rising for a change...... It would be nice for both my NBA and NFL team to be good at the same time... Either its one or the other or neither.

We obviously have alot of big men now so when does Henny make a move to trade a few of them and acquire a PG.

Does anyone think Big Baby will be traded soon?

I would still love for Henny to cut some deal with Houston and get us Lamb.It will lesson the grief from this black eye of a trade we just made.

doesn't hurt at all.

i'm excited. trade is good. catharsis.

go magic.

Funny thing is, I didn't feel bummed out while watching the press conf. A little "This again..." but more of a "Meh".

I want the training camp to start. Building up is fun. We got to admit that we had hit a force field and the team we had wasn't going anywhere. So we nuked it. Nuked it hard.

Fun times ahead!

• Upvote 1

The best part is we can lose some of these trolls and fake fans and get back to the goodness that took place before our finals appearance.

• Upvote 6

Funny thing is, I didn't feel bummed out while watching the press conf. A little "This again..." but more of a "Meh".

I want the training camp to start. Building up is fun. We got to admit that we had hit a force field and the team we had wasn't going anywhere. So we nuked it. Nuked it hard.

Fun times ahead!

This

The best part is we can lose some of these trolls and fake fans and get back to the goodness that took place before our finals appearance.

But how else am I suppose to look smart, if we did that? C'Mon Man! Your taking away my money makers.

This is simply not a winning franchise. The top brass has repeatedly fumbled the ball in various ways the past 20 years and it's depressing to see it happen yet again.

Rob can trot out platitudes of "culture" and "team first attitude" but it's all BS, talent is what matters. The Spurs and Thunder drafted HOF talent and that's why they're successful. We gave away HOF talent and got nothing in return. No cap relief, no lottery picks, no proven young prospects. If all the deals were bad because Dwight killed our leverage then don't make a trade, you can take a **** sandwich anytime. I don't believe for a moment that this deal wouldn't have been available in January.

DH: "Im going to miss the fans and city of Orlando"

Its too late to say your miss the fans and city, since you reiterated that you want nothing to do with us with your forced trades.

He's such a fraud. Makes me sick seeing how happy he is after holding Orlando hostage the past year. Hopefully this all blows up in his face. Would have liked to get a lottery pick or two but this deal is far better than the Nets deal. Anyone saying otherwise either work for ESPN or are morons.

Nelson

Afflalo

Harkless

Nicholson

Davis

Is this going to be our starting 5?

Ish

JJ

Hedo

Harrington

O'Quinn

Our bench?

Who will be our 11th and 12th man? Ayon, Harper, Liggins, Roberts, Vucevic, Eyenga, Q-Rich?

We got way too many players