Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Dwight Howard "LOYALTY" Shirt

Sorry to bring this "advertisement" of sorts here, but I'm getting pretty desperate. I'm looking for the Dwight Howard "LOYALTY" shirts that came out earlier this year. They were for sale at NBAStore and ESPNShop, but haven't been up there for weeks.

I'm reeeeally wanting to get ahold of one, though. So, if you have one, DON'T BURN IT. I WILL BUY IT.

I highly doubt anyone on this forum has one, as we all had our suspicions that it would never work out, but just in case...PM me if you have one!

Thanks.

Dwight-Howard-loyalty-T-shirt.jpg

Im trying as well patty. Gimme a heads up if you find em.

Sorry to bring this "advertisement" of sorts here, but I'm getting pretty desperate. I'm looking for the Dwight Howard "LOYALTY" shirts that came out earlier this year. They were for sale at NBAStore and ESPNShop, but haven't been up there for weeks.

I'm reeeeally wanting to get ahold of one, though. So, if you have one, DON'T BURN IT. I WILL BUY IT.

I highly doubt anyone on this forum has one, as we all had our suspicions that it would never work out, but just in case...PM me if you have one!

Thanks.

Dwight-Howard-loyalty-T-shirt.jpg

Why don't you guys customize and order your own shirt from those online retailers? I can think of vistaprint on top of my head. Will look exactly same but much much cheaper.

Would be awesome to find out who has a decent stock of those shirts, buy them for cheap, and give them away when the Lakers play in Orlando next season, putting a big question mark on the back of each one as they are handed out.

• Upvote 1

Would be awesome to find out who has a decent stock of those shirts, buy them for cheap, and give them away when the Lakers play in Orlando next season, putting a big question mark on the back of each one as they are handed out.

I like it !

I think it would be more effective without the question marks.

Why don't you guys customize and order your own shirt from those online retailers? I can think of vistaprint on top of my head. Will look exactly same but much much cheaper.

Why don't we combine these ideas, if you catch my drift. I volunteer to stand outside the Amway handing these out if we can find the funding for them. I wouldn't put a question mark on them though. Just the thought of having the whole arena wearing that shirt gets me so excited!!