the notorious S.A.C.

The official 2013 draft...who do you like?

is he that much better than Shabazz? I know nothing about these prospects so I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect. I also ask because it may be possible we get Shabazz next draft (if he declares and we suck hard) and won't have a high pick in 2014.

which would be a nicer fit with Harkless/Nicholson/Vucevic?

Wiggins is having a better summer than parker right now. Both should be better than shabazz. Wiggins and parker are durant/lebron sized so its possible they could play pf.

is he that much better than Shabazz? I know nothing about these prospects so I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect. I also ask because it may be possible we get Shabazz next draft (if he declares and we suck hard) and won't have a high pick in 2014.

which would be a nicer fit with Harkless/Nicholson/Vucevic?

Fit doesn't matter right now

Also Shabazz won't be anywhere near good enough his rookie year to hurt our chances for winning the lotto in 2014

Shabazz or Noel, if we get neither this entire trade is an abomination

This is misguided. I really couldn't be less interested in the 2013 draft.

Getting a top pick in the 2014 draft is what will make or break this rebuild, IMO. If we end up with Wiggins we've absolutely won the trade. He's the future of the league, and no, I'm not overreacting. Read about him and watch his highlights. He does it all.

If we miss on Wiggins, Jabari Parker is still an unbelievable prospect and would also fasttrack a rebuild. Kasey Hill is an elite athlete at the PG position and reminds me of CP3 with his ballhandling/passing ability, but still needs to work on his shot. The Harrison twins are big, high bball IQ guards. Chris Walker is a nice prospect. Julius Randle is a big, burly PF with ballhandling skill.

2014 is what we need to worry about, and if we somehow wind up with a top 2 pick or multiple lottery picks we are going to be just fine.

Wiggins is having a better summer than parker right now. Both should be better than shabazz. Wiggins and parker are durant/lebron sized so its possible they could play pf.

Thanks.

This is misguided. I really couldn't be less interested in the 2013 draft.

Getting a top pick in the 2014 draft is what will make or break this rebuild, IMO. If we end up with Wiggins we've absolutely won the trade. He's the future of the league, and no, I'm not overreacting. Read about him and watch his highlights. He does it all.

If we miss on Wiggins, Jabari Parker is still an unbelievable prospect and would also fasttrack a rebuild. Kasey Hill is an elite athlete at the PG position and reminds me of CP3 with his ballhandling/passing ability, but still needs to work on his shot. The Harrison twins are big, high bball IQ guards. Chris Walker is a nice prospect. Julius Randle is a big, burly PF with ballhandling skill.

2014 is what we need to worry about, and if we somehow wind up with a top 2 pick or multiple lottery picks we are going to be just fine.

Going with this POV, this season should be spent to showcase our vets to trade for assets and develop Harkless/Nicholson/Vucevic. Giving vets a lot of time before trade deadline may give us a few more wins and affect our draft position next summer. However, once those vets are traded, our full tank for 2014 draft is engaged. 2013-2014 season needs to be history-making bad, lol.

Going with this POV, this season should be spent to showcase our vets to trade for assets and develop Harkless/Nicholson/Vucevic. Giving vets a lot of time before trade deadline may give us a few more wins and affect our draft position next summer. However, once those vets are traded, our full tank for 2014 draft is engaged. 2013-2014 season needs to be history-making bad, lol.

Basically, although I am so unimpressed with the upcoming draft that I would argue that a top pick would have little impact on the next year's draft position. In other words, top picks in both drafts is extremely unlikely (based on chance) but not mutually exclusive. Kinda like a '92 & '93 deal.

But seriously, Kasey Hill is regarded as maybe the 7th best prospect in the class of 2014. The following highlight video is composed of footage from BEFORE his junior year of high school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KYFLA0wlXM

I'd argue that he would be a more impactful player that Shabazz or Noel will be.

As a New Zealander, it's got to be Steve Adams for me.

Massive guy, still quite raw, but he's got monster potential. However, Can us fans conceivably live with drafting another C though? Should we even want to, with Vucevic on the books?

As a New Zealander, it's got to be Steve Adams for me.

Massive guy, still quite raw, but he's got monster potential. However, Can us fans conceivably live with drafting another C though? Should we even want to, with Vucevic on the books?

Adams isn't a Dwight, Shaq type. But we said Dwight wasn't a Shaq type so...

Anyways, I want Wiggins, I would be the happiest guy in the world if we got Wiggins.