the notorious S.A.C.

The official 2013 draft...who do you like?

If we can't get a top 2 pick I hope the magic take McAdoo. McaDoo is going to dominate college basketball this year high energy player that brings it on borh sides of the court.

I'm writing this assuming ORL get the 1st pick, obv a huge if.

It all depends on how the two youngsters go this coming season......If Vucevic progresses well, Shabazz will be the focus.....If Harkless does the likewise, Noel may be targeted......

That's how it all stands now, the NCAA season wil throw up many more scenarios.

• Upvote 1

Shabazz reminds me of Michael Redd.

Nerlen from the footage I've seen is raw as. Will watch him closely though. Pretty sure that when I sat down and had a quick left with intrigue toward Archie Goodwin and James McAdoo. Particularly the latter. I think McAdoo is a stud.

Shabazz reminds me of Michael Redd.

Nerlen from the footage I've seen is raw as. Will watch him closely though. Pretty sure that when I sat down and had a quick left with intrigue toward Archie Goodwin and James McAdoo. Particularly the latter. I think McAdoo is a stud.

Yeah, noel might be a top center in college next year but he's probably not going to be worth a #1 pick. From what I've seen so far he has a lot of stromile swift in him.

• Upvote 1

I'm writing this assuming ORL get the 1st pick, obv a huge if.

It all depends on how the two youngsters go this coming season......If Vucevic progresses well, Shabazz will be the focus.....If Harkless does the likewise, Noel may be targeted......

That's how it all stands now, the NCAA season wil throw up many more scenarios.

and what if both progress well?

is he that much better than Shabazz? I know nothing about these prospects so I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect. I also ask because it may be possible we get Shabazz next draft (if he declares and we suck hard) and won't have a high pick in 2014.

which would be a nicer fit with Harkless/Nicholson/Vucevic?