Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Message Board Night

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Attend Message Board Night?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If So, Would All the Members Sitting in One Section Be Important to You?

• Yes
    • No

Raises hand... If SoulBro doesn't want to play I will but only if I get to guard Duhon.

I'll Artest Duhon like it's no one's business. Then Fan can straight drop a Bynum on that sucka!

I always saw you as a Communist

lol, You know there is a democratic Korea as well, right? B)

Yeah, I'm in the Air Force, Soul.

He's one of the purdyest airmen there.

It's a burden I carry daily.

Yeah, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Nice try, communist.

I bet you won't fly 19 hours to come say that to my face.

I can't do that because the North Koreans are kind of uptight about who they let in to the country.

I will stand at the DMZ and yell obscenities at you though.

I would threaten to shoot you but I'm honestly a terrible shot. The safest possible place for you to stand would be where I was aiming at. I will have to settle for the knowledge that there is a 100% chance of you catching a bug that will leave you feeling awful for 2 weeks as soon as you step off of the plane. That, and I'll try to sneak across the DMZ to poison your bulgogi.

I would threaten to shoot you but I'm honestly a terrible shot. The safest possible place for you to stand would be where I was aiming at. I will have to settle for the knowledge that there is a 100% chance of you catching a bug that will leave you feeling awful for 2 weeks as soon as you step off of the plane. That, and I'll try to sneak across the DMZ to poison your bulgogi.

Mods, I'm not entirely sure, but I think this guy may have just threatened my genitalia. This is surely a violation of the TOS.

Emory, I'll give you some tips that will help you at the range if you have to go back. I have no idea what type of requirements the Air Force has, but I was out on the rifle range annually in the Marines, both to qualify, and as a shooting coach.

Mods, I'm not entirely sure, but I think this guy may have just threatened my genitalia. This is surely a violation of the TOS.

I don't think it is a big thing.