Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Message Board Night

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Attend Message Board Night?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If So, Would All the Members Sitting in One Section Be Important to You?

• Yes
    • No

I am in as long as it isn't a Saturday (the only day I work). We should wait until Dwight is traded and make it the night he makes his 1st appearance. Heck as much as I hate those seats I'd sit baseline just so he can hear me when he's on my end of the court... do they throw somebody out for loudly calling a player a POS? If so would they make an exception in Dwight's case?

I am in, with my girlfriend, who is also my wife.

We had fun at both the other ones we went to. We met before the game in the sky box area of the Orena. We were joined by several Magic Dancers, Nick Anderson, and I think Bo stopped by. There were some good door prizes too, and everyone got one of them.

We even got food. It was a good time.

I am in as long as it isn't a Saturday (the only day I work). We should wait until Dwight is traded and make it the night he makes his 1st appearance. Heck as much as I hate those seats I'd sit baseline just so he can hear me when he's on my end of the court... do they throw somebody out for loudly calling a player a POS? If so would they make an exception in Dwight's case?

I remember yelling some pretty bad things at Tracy when he was here with Houston. I also know the security guy heard me loud and clear. I agree with waiting on Dwight to be traded. At least so I don't have to cheer for the POS in person.

I am in, with my girlfriend, who is also my wife.

We had fun at both the other ones we went to. We met before the game in the sky box area of the Orena. We were joined by several Magic Dancers, Nick Anderson, and I think Bo stopped by. There were some good door prizes too, and everyone got one of them.

We even got food. It was a good time.

I'd love to attend but my schedule is usually pretty hectic. If the night is going to go like this and all of us will be sitting together, I will surely be there! Imagine how loud we would all be! GO MAGIC!!!

I put yes, but would have to be in January for me to attend. Oh that and I would have to sneakily buy a plane ticket cause I am not driving from here to there. Oh and one other stipulation is me and Soul Bro team up for a pre game battle against Duhon and a member of his choice!

I'm 17 hours away by plane but, depending on when it is, I may be in.

I'm 17 hours away by plane but, depending on when it is, I may be in.

Where?

I'd maybe be in, depending on the date. Have to bring Smack and Junkie.

I put yes, but would have to be in January for me to attend. Oh that and I would have to sneakily buy a plane ticket cause I am not driving from here to there. Oh and one other stipulation is me and Soul Bro team up for a pre game battle against Duhon and a member of his choice!

Raises hand... If SoulBro doesn't want to play I will but only if I get to guard Duhon.

Where?

I'd maybe be in, depending on the date. Have to bring Smack and Junkie.

I'm in Korea right now.