Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

would you do Redick & #1 for Bledsoe?

Why redick? We can give them a PF. We have plenty. Maybe the likes of McRobert who is an expiring. They might be interested in harrington as well. They are short in PF's . They got Odom, but lost martin and the recent injury to blake is worrisome. They need help.

Clips have Paul/Billups/Bledsoe/Crawford to handle the PG spot. They really don't have a true SG on the roster. I'd think they'd be wise to use Bledsoe to upgrade their SG position to have along Paul & Blake. An offer of Redick + future late #1 would be fair for both sides.

Why reddick? We can give them a PF. We have plenty. Maybe the likes of McRobert who is an expiring. They might be interested in harrington as well. They are short in PF's . They got Odom, but lost martin and the recent injury to blake is worrisome. They need help.

Very good points. After evaluating their roster more, they really don't have many true bigs. McBob/Ayon/Davis would be huge gets for their team.

Clips have Paul/Billups/Bledsoe/Crawford to handle the PG spot. They really don't have a true SG on the roster. I'd think they'd be wise to use Bledsoe to upgrade their SG position to have along Paul & Blake. An offer of Redick + future late #1 would be fair for both sides.

True.. But billups is not healthy yet and crawford can play the SG position. They also have caron butler that can play that position when grant Hill is in.

They are truly in need of a SG and a PF.

I rather do jj, harrington and a first for jamal and bledsoe. We are also in need of a SG.

Said it before. We need to keep him. 70% of this is management's fault. The rest is poor locker room culture. In my opinion, we need to keep whatever the team is tight and committed. Jameer's leadership, JJ's work ethic and Davis' heart and hustle gets us the kind of culture that we can be proud of. A productive, positive, and team orientated kind of team that will keep the hope for the young ones and bring back the dignity for the vets and the fans.

• Upvote 1

I really wonder what PGs Henny & Perry have thought about going after.

Don't kill me but Magical on twitter is saying Tyreke Evans. I like the idea a lot he'd definitely make this tanking fun to watch

Don't kill me but Magical on twitter is saying Tyreke Evans. I like the idea a lot he'd definitely make this tanking fun to watch

don't worry, i'm not as down on Magical as most are. Evans would be an interesting fit. With strong leadership and cultural beliefs, he's be a steal. And only 22yrs old too.