Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Since when does Q Rich have a "cap killing contract"?

he doesn't but its somebody that wouldn't be hard to trade for a second rounder or maybe even a first. we need to make roster room.

i expect QRich,Harrington,McRoberts,and maybe even Redick to be gone.

he doesn't but its somebody that wouldn't be hard to trade for a second rounder or maybe even a first. we need to make roster room.

i expect QRich,Harrington,McRoberts,and maybe even Redick to be gone.

Q, McRoberts, and Redick are expiring so losing them shouldn't be paramount. JJ is also a fan favorite so I don't think he going anywhere. Don't forget that Hennigan comes from 2 organizations that utilize th D-League so I expect Eyenga and perhaps Harper to be cut and maybe even see O'Quinn with a couple of stints in the D-League.

I want Nicholson and Harkless jerseys. Oh and O'Quinn too. And Ayon just for lols.

Q, McRoberts, and Redick are expiring so losing them shouldn't be paramount. JJ is also a fan favorite so I don't think he going anywhere. Don't forget that Hennigan comes from 2 organizations that utilize th D-League so I expect Eyenga and perhaps Harper to be cut and maybe even see O'Quinn with a couple of stints in the D-League.

Harper is young talent that has not even got a chance yet. I'm almost positive he will make the team. I also fully expect Liggins on the team.

I can't wait until you all fall in love with Ayon.

I have no doubt in my mind I'll like the guy and root for him like the rest of the guys. He looks like a workhorse on those videos I've seen and anyone who gives it all his best is getting my support. The lols part is I kinda have fun pronouncing his name... AY-O'HNNNN BWOY!

I want ALL the young guys to get good burn this season. Ship out the older guys, let the younglings get some mileage on those legs.

No rookie will ever top this pic tbh

5042215834_fd81d11b86.jpg

Legendary. We should retire his number just because of this... but Harkless stole his number.