Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Poor mans Eric Gordon/Gilbert Arenas.

Wow I hope this comment is a joke. Moore is a poor mans Shannon Brown and even that is a stretch. The guy will not have an impact on this team and if he does it's because we trade JJ and every other SG on the roster. This is the same crap people on this board were saying about Harper and Liggins who most people outside this board knew were horrible. Moore is a guy who will never contribute on a good team and probably won't be in the league 2 yrs from now.

Wow I hope this comment is a joke. Moore is a poor mans Shannon Brown and even that is a stretch. The guy will not have an impact on this team and if he does it's because we trade JJ and every other SG on the roster. This is the same crap people on this board were saying about Harper and Liggins who most people outside this board knew were horrible. Moore is a guy who will never contribute on a good team and probably won't be in the league 2 yrs from now.

I'm having reading this because your name has Dwight in it sad.gif

I'm having reading this because your name has Dwight in it sad.gif

Who or what is this "Dwight" you speak of with sorrow?

Ah, yes and the reason we should be angry about the move is because the Magic are giving him a big cap-busting contract for multiple years. :panicworker:

Seriously, what is your issue? If he doesn't work out its really not a big deal. If he does work out, the Magic have a player that is a serviceable backup. And, contrary to the belief of some around here, the Magic will, in fact, need back-ups.

can y'all believe this SOB's nerve? what a sorry piece of feces:

Dwight Howard’s in China two weeks after missing his camp in Orlando

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2012/08/dwight-howards-in-china-two-weeks-after-missing-his-camp-in-orlando.html

Wow... I hope he sells his house soon! He has forever burned his bridge in Orlando and I hope, really hope this long plane ride hurts his back more... What a suck up to Addidas.... His loyalty shirt was spot on... He's loyal to Addidas!