Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Yes, it does....just not immediately. And that is fine because I don't think the Magic will attempt to make a big splash in free agency until 2014 at the earliest.

2014 is too soon to become FA players IMO. We'd have to hit gold on every draft pick which is impossible.

I think a good reference would be the Cavs. They're in year 3 of their rebuild and they are nowhere near FA players. 3 years from now we should expect a situation similar to them.

2014 is too soon to become FA players IMO. We'd have to hit gold on every draft pick which is impossible.

I think a good reference would be the Cavs. They're in year 3 of their rebuild and they are nowhere near FA players. 3 years from now we should expect a situation similar to them.

To be fair the Cavs are never FA players because they're in Cleveland.

• Upvote 1

Do you guys think we continue to bottom out by moving Baby AA and Al or are we good outside of PG depth?

IMO gotta keep Afflalo. Fits what Hennie wants here to the T. His 7 mil per isnt bad considering what he brings to your team. Al will be a good trade chip, would be shocked if BBD gets traded. Dude has shown he is our leader.

Well, I did say at the earliest but I agree with you. I think it's more likely that it happens 3 years from now.

Machado is with the Rox and Anderson sucks.

Take a shot with Flynn, or Casper Ware. Maybe even Sherron Collins if he's available.

He's not with Rockets, he just played summer league there. Maliik Wayns signed with the 76ers and he played for our summer league team.

And Anderson doesn't suck. He played well on day 3,4, and 5 of the summer league.

I like the idea of Flynn and Collins though. Not so much Ware

He's not with Rockets, he just played summer league there. Maliik Wayns signed with the 76ers and he played for our summer league team.

And Anderson doesn't suck. He played well on day 3,4, and 5 of the summer league.

I like the idea of Flynn and Collins though. Not so much Ware

Just so you know, Machado got a training camp invite from the Rockets but says he's keeping his options open- Link